Windows 10: How do I completely remove windows hello pin from my computer?

Discus and support How do I completely remove windows hello pin from my computer? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi there, Despite disabling Windows Hello pin on my laptop multiple times, the sign in option for 'Hello pin' is still available. How do I remove the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by sanjeevsolanki, May 16, 2020.

1. How do I completely remove windows hello pin from my computer?

Hi there,

Despite disabling Windows Hello pin on my laptop multiple times, the sign in option for 'Hello pin' is still available. How do I remove the optional log in function from my Windows 10? Or remove Windows Hello Pin from my laptop completely?

Thank you,

S

:)

sanjeevsolanki, May 16, 2020
  2. Noor_Azam Win User

Unable to setup Windows Hello, error: incorrect pin

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

May I know the complete error code or error message that you are receiving when you try to setup Windows Hello?

Do you have any other user account on the computer?

If yes, does Windows Hello work on that account?

If Windows Hello is not setup on other account, please setup it up and check if it works so that we can narrow down the issue for you.

I suggest to remove the pin and setup a new pin on the child account and check if it works with Windows Hello.

Please follow the steps below to remove and re-add the PIN:

• Press Windows logo key + I to open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, remove the pin. There will be prompt to enter password, enter the password and removed the PIN.
    • After the pin is removed, please click on
      Add to setup pin for the account.
    • After setting up a new PIN, try to set up Windows Hello.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, May 16, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, May 16, 2020
  4. How do I completely remove windows hello pin from my computer?

windows hello and pin

Hi,

This error code is usually caused by corrupted Windows system files. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• What happens when you're trying to set up Windows Hello or a pin on your computer?
    • Is there an error message displayed when setting up Windows Hello or a pin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How did you reinstall Windows?

Looking forward to your reply so we can provide the best resolution for you.

Gerard Qui, May 16, 2020
Thema:

How do I completely remove windows hello pin from my computer?

1. How do I completely remove windows hello pin from my computer? - Similar Threads - completely remove hello

2. How do I remove Windows Hello PIN prompt from Outlook for a non-computer account...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove Windows Hello PIN prompt from Outlook for a non-computer account...: I recently created an Outlook.com account meant only to be an email account, one that does not serve as a separate computer account. For background, even creating the account was problematic, as I had to resort to getting Microsoft office help from a Microsoft technician, who...
  3. How to remove Hello pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove Hello pin: How do I remove the Hello login?Searching here reveals a supposed solution.---------------------------------------------------------------------------After setting up the PIN and arriving at the desktop... Click Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign in options Under PIN, click...
  4. How to remove Hello pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Hello pin: How do I remove the Hello login?Searching here reveals a supposed solution.---------------------------------------------------------------------------After setting up the PIN and arriving at the desktop... Click Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign in options Under PIN, click...
  5. How to remove Hello pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How Do I Remove Windows Hello PIN?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Remove Windows Hello PIN?: So, recently i reseted my Laptop and it was requiered for me to add a Windows Hello PIN, but I didn't want to, now I want to remove, but I don't know how. Can anybody help me with this problem? submitted by /u/abhancu [link] [comments]...
  7. win10HOME: how to completely remove windws hello and its PIN?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win10HOME: how to completely remove windws hello and its PIN?: Hi all,my windows 10 HOME is struggling me.When I try running something as admin cmd or regedit, it asks me the face recognition or PIN, but I'm sure have never enabled it...Indeed, if I go under:Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > windows hello or even PIN SectionI see...
  8. How to remove Windows Hello PIN?

How to remove Windows Hello PIN?: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and was forced to create a PIN, and after too long trying to figure out how to remove it and use my password instead, I finally found a way that still doesn't quite work. After creating a PIN and unchecking "Require Windows Hello sign-in for...
  9. How do I remove Windows Hello Pin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove Windows Hello Pin?: The option to remove it is grayed out and doesn't work. I tried deleting the NGC file but it didn't do anything. How can I remove it for good? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-windows-hello-pin/936cbea7-3e82-419c-9179-091b85f3c5a3
  10. How do I completely remove windows ink from my computer?

How do I completely remove windows ink from my computer?: As the title says, I dont want to disable it, I want to completely remove it from my computer, its giving me problems with my drawing tablets. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Mercron [link] [comments]...