Windows 10: How do I connect a wired headset to my PC?

Discus and support How do I connect a wired headset to my PC? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have my stealth 700 turtle beach headset wired by usb to my pc, but they won’t connect. they’re listed under “other devices”. I can’t select them for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jackal_Main_0224, Oct 10, 2020.

1. How do I connect a wired headset to my PC?

I have my stealth 700 turtle beach headset wired by usb to my pc, but they won’t connect. they’re listed under “other devices”. I can’t select them for audio input or output.

submitted by /u/Jackal_Main_0224
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jackal_Main_0224, Oct 10, 2020

2. wired headsets for 6350

Spec says the 6350 uses a 2.5mm uhj audio connector. On the nokia website, no wired headsets are listed as compatible. Is that a mistake on the website, or the available 2.5 mm wired headsets really not compatible? I've got a generic 2.5mm headset (for
    my home phone) and it seems to work fine (except that there is no answer button).

What do I have to know when shopping for a wired headset that works with this phone? Would like one that has two ear buds, and answer button and maybe volume control.

jice00---01, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Mark_W. Win User
    Wired Headset connectivity..

Hello Nithish:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your issue using a wired head set with your Nokia phone. This is a feature that should work without issue. Please provide the details asked by LCRT as they are important to further determine what may be causing
    your specific troubles. Also provide some detail about the type of headset you are attempting to use.

We would also suggest that you try another headset and verify that the issue you are encountering is not due to the headset itself.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Oct 10, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

How do I connect a wired headset to my PC?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How do I connect a wired headset to my PC? :p

cadaveca, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I connect a wired headset to my PC?

1. How do I connect a wired headset to my PC? - Similar Threads - connect wired headset

2. my airlite headset wont connect to my pc what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my airlite headset wont connect to my pc what do i do?: my pc wont detect my airlite headset that i mainly use for my Xbox but i wanted to use it for my computer but it wouldn't detect. I tried using opera to try to connect it but it didn't work....
  3. my airlite headset wont connect to my pc what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my airlite headset wont connect to my pc what do i do?: my pc wont detect my airlite headset that i mainly use for my Xbox but i wanted to use it for my computer but it wouldn't detect. I tried using opera to try to connect it but it didn't work....
  4. my airlite headset wont connect to my pc what do i do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how do i connect my headset to windows??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect my headset to windows??: i have been trying and trying so hard to just connect my microphone to windows but it just isnt connecting. the actual headphone part is fine, but any microphone that i have are on headphones and i cant get them to work at all. i know this isnt a problem with the actual...
  6. how do i connect my headset to windows??

how do i connect my headset to windows??: i have been trying and trying so hard to just connect my microphone to windows but it just isnt connecting. the actual headphone part is fine, but any microphone that i have are on headphones and i cant get them to work at all. i know this isnt a problem with the actual...
  7. How do I setup a wired headset in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I setup a wired headset in Windows 11: I plugged in my wired headset into the 3.5 jack and no sound. All sound is coming through the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-a-wired-headset-in-windows-11/b0574a28-802f-4505-9978-9c44b1ff280b
  8. How do I setup a wired headset in Windows 11

How do I setup a wired headset in Windows 11: I plugged in my wired headset into the 3.5 jack and no sound. All sound is coming through the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-a-wired-headset-in-windows-11/b0574a28-802f-4505-9978-9c44b1ff280b
  9. How do I connect my PLT_Legend bluetooth headset to my Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I connect my PLT_Legend bluetooth headset to my Windows 10 PC?: How do I connect my Plantronics PLT_Legend Bluetooth headset to my Windows 10 PC? It connects fine to my iPhone. Other Bluetooth devices, like my UE Boom speaker, connect via Bluetooth without a problem....
  10. How Do I Change a Wired Connection Profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Change a Wired Connection Profile: In the Control Panel-Network Connections box the Ethernet interface is showing a wireless connection. How do I change the profile used for that connection. The correct profile already exists in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...