Windows 10: How do i connect bluetooth subwoofer to my pc?

Discus and support How do i connect bluetooth subwoofer to my pc? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Yamaha Bluetooth sub that I'm trying to use with my pc, but when I connect it, it doesn't pop up as a Bluetooth speaker that I can use, I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UNZ_EXOTIC, Mar 9, 2020.

1. How do i connect bluetooth subwoofer to my pc?

I have a Yamaha Bluetooth sub that I'm trying to use with my pc, but when I connect it, it doesn't pop up as a Bluetooth speaker that I can use, I go to device manager and it's only placed in the Bluetooth devices, not the audio devices. But on the control panel, it shows that its at least a speaker but I can't do any with it.

submitted by /u/UNZ_EXOTIC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UNZ_EXOTIC, Mar 9, 2020

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 9, 2020
  4. How do i connect bluetooth subwoofer to my pc?

Asus subwoofer not working on windows 10

I am having the same problem and i followed all of the suggested steps. I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them, i removed the device and restarted the pc, I installed the manufacturers drivers, i used the trouble shooter..., I searched endless
    forums on the topic and tried every suggestion i saw. I still hear nothing through my external subwoofer. What now?

MarcusHoward152, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

How do i connect bluetooth subwoofer to my pc?

1. How do i connect bluetooth subwoofer to my pc? - Similar Threads - connect bluetooth subwoofer

2. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Bluetooth on my pc: I can’t figured out what driver to Install for my Dell Precision T1700. Which driver is best? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-my-pc/79d7ef4e-5d3f-43e6-af6b-21599b967878
  3. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Bluetooth on my pc: I can’t figured out what driver to Install for my Dell Precision T1700. Which driver is best? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-my-pc/79d7ef4e-5d3f-43e6-af6b-21599b967878
  4. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 2.1 Subwoofer issues. Bluetooth connectivity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2.1 Subwoofer issues. Bluetooth connectivity.: Hi. This seems to be an ongoing issue with Windows with nearly every update. Connected devices stop working, printers etc. all need to be reconfigured or configurations reconfirmed and of course check the drivers from the device makers. With my ASUS G75VW which has stereo...
  6. 2.1 Subwoofer issues. Bluetooth connectivity.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2.1 Subwoofer issues. Bluetooth connectivity.: Hi. This seems to be an ongoing issue with Windows with nearly every update. Connected devices stop working, printers etc. all need to be reconfigured or configurations reconfirmed and of course check the drivers from the device makers. With my ASUS G75VW which has stereo...
  7. 2.1 Subwoofer issues. Bluetooth connectivity.

8. how do i install bluetooth on my pc

how do i install bluetooth on my pc: how do i install blue tooth on this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-my-pc/85c2be85-7875-408d-8d49-b21c5faadb7d
  9. How do I connect my Bluetooth Speaker

How do I connect my Bluetooth Speaker: How do I connect my Bluetooth Speaker to my laptop with the windows 10 operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-bluetooth-speaker/2da6ff07-aeda-4c50-a928-c29f7a9cab40
  10. how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth: how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-do-i-connect-my-pc-and-tv-with-bluetooth/5e2f497c-8cd7-45c2-95ed-be49f89530fd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. using bluetooth subwoofer as speaker for pc