Windows 10: How do i connect me bluetooth headphones to my laptop?

Discus and support How do i connect me bluetooth headphones to my laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought some bluetooth headphones by skullcandy - dime XT, they had been working perfectly until i disconnected them and then i tried to re-connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HAMAD SHAKER, Jul 13, 2023.

1. How do i connect me bluetooth headphones to my laptop?

I bought some bluetooth headphones by skullcandy - dime XT, they had been working perfectly until i disconnected them and then i tried to re-connect them but my laptop wouldn't find them. I have asked skullcandy and they have told me to reset my headphones pairngs list and I did. Nothing happened when I tried to pair them. I have tried to reconnect them for 2 days now and nothing will be found by my laptop. I have windows 11

:)

HAMAD SHAKER, Jul 13, 2023
Thema:

How do i connect me bluetooth headphones to my laptop?

1. How do i connect me bluetooth headphones to my laptop? - Similar Threads - connect bluetooth headphones

2. how do i connect my bluetooth transmitter to my laptop via headphone jack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i connect my bluetooth transmitter to my laptop via headphone jack?: how do I connect my Bluetooth transmitter to my laptop via the headphone jack? this is to test the functionality of my Bluetooth transmitter's connection to my earbuds for when I go on a flight. The Bluetooth transmitter in use is the Avantree relay and the earbuds are the...
  3. how do i connect my bluetooth transmitter to my laptop via headphone jack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect my bluetooth transmitter to my laptop via headphone jack?: how do I connect my Bluetooth transmitter to my laptop via the headphone jack? this is to test the functionality of my Bluetooth transmitter's connection to my earbuds for when I go on a flight. The Bluetooth transmitter in use is the Avantree relay and the earbuds are the...
  4. How do I connect bluetooth headphones to my laptop when it was connecting just fine before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect bluetooth headphones to my laptop when it was connecting just fine before?: I am trying to reconnect my Beats Solo3 headphones to my laptop. For quite some time yesterday and since I had gotten them, they worked perfectly fine. They were connected both as "Music" and "voice" in bluetooth settings. I was in a voice call with some friends and the...
  5. How do I connect bluetooth headphones to my laptop when it was connecting just fine before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect bluetooth headphones to my laptop when it was connecting just fine before?: I am trying to reconnect my Beats Solo3 headphones to my laptop. For quite some time yesterday and since I had gotten them, they worked perfectly fine. They were connected both as "Music" and "voice" in bluetooth settings. I was in a voice call with some friends and the...
  6. How do I connect bluetooth headphones to my laptop when it was connecting just fine before?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do i connect me bluetooth headphones to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i connect me bluetooth headphones to my laptop?: I bought some bluetooth headphones by skullcandy - dime XT, they had been working perfectly until i disconnected them and then i tried to re-connect them but my laptop wouldn't find them. I have asked skullcandy and they have told me to reset my headphones pairngs list and I...
  8. How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth

How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth: Each time I press connect on a bluetooth device it instantly says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device" and stuff. I restart my pc and Its like a randomizer because sometimes It instantly doesnt work, sometimes it says connecting but then doesnt work, sometimes...
  9. My bluetooth headphones cant connect to laptop

My bluetooth headphones cant connect to laptop: Hello! I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 that came with a Realtek Wifi/bluetooth module that i replaced with an Intel one. In the process, one of the 2 antenna conectors broke. I replaced the drivers with intel ones. After this, i couldnt connect the headphones or any device,...
  10. Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop

Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop: Hello, I am trying to connect my wireless headphones to my laptop, but in vain... In the add device screen the headphones name appears twice, once as an audio device, and once as a general device. Connecting to audio device does not work, error says "couldn't connect. try...