Windows 10: how do I connect my ipods to groove music

Discus and support how do I connect my ipods to groove music in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I trying to snyc music to ipod but I can not get groove music to connect to ipod... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndreaPedersen1, Dec 6, 2019.

1. how do I connect my ipods to groove music

I trying to snyc music to ipod but I can not get groove music to connect to ipod

:)

AndreaPedersen1, Dec 6, 2019

2. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Josipa Win User
    Groove Music

My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and this won't work for me.
    Any suggestions?
    I have Windows 10 on a PC.
    I found an online troubleshooting that suggesting I delete temporary files and reset Internet explorer which I did and which has not helped.
    thank you
    (I am also not super tech savy so laymen's instructions is appreciated)

Josipa, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

how do I connect my ipods to groove music

groove music

Hi Carrie,

You can browse for music files in different locations so that you'll be able to see the music from your MP3 player in Groove Music. Just follow these steps:

• In Groove Music, click Settings, which has the gear icon.

• Under Music on this PC, click Choose where we look for music.

• Click the Plus icon.

• Browse to the location of your MP3 player, and click Add this folder to Music.

• Click Done.

The files on your MP3 player should show up on Groove Music after following these steps.

Let us know if you have any other concerns with Groove Music.

Yolvi Ell, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

how do I connect my ipods to groove music

1. how do I connect my ipods to groove music - Similar Threads - connect ipods groove

2. how to connect an ipod

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to connect an ipod: I have an old ipod model A1285 and it will not connect to my windows 120 laptop. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-an-ipod/0682b41e-05bd-414f-8587-08fe03d984f3
  3. how to connect an ipod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect an ipod: I have an old ipod model A1285 and it will not connect to my windows 120 laptop. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-an-ipod/0682b41e-05bd-414f-8587-08fe03d984f3
  4. how to connect an ipod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?: We've recently bought a new computer and have transferred all the music files over from the previous PC. They still play fine, but when I choose a particular album now there is no "PLAY ALL" option visible ~ and it will only play one track at a time, which is pretty...
  6. Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?

Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?: We've recently bought a new computer and have transferred all the music files over from the previous PC. They still play fine, but when I choose a particular album now there is no "PLAY ALL" option visible ~ and it will only play one track at a time, which is pretty...
  7. iPod music to my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iPod music to my laptop: does anyone know how I can do this? I have iTunes installed on my laptop ... submitted by /u/NottyHubby [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqecan/ipod_music_to_my_laptop/
  8. How do I transfer music from Laptop to iPod?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer music from Laptop to iPod?: How do I transfer Music from Laptop to iPod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-music-from-laptop-to-ipod/0fac0bbc-dd3e-4a9f-93ca-5a769e92a115
  9. How do I PREVENT THE RE-INSTALLATION of Groove music?

How do I PREVENT THE RE-INSTALLATION of Groove music?: For some reason, even after I have removed this software, it keeps being reinstalled. How do I PREVENT or STOP it from being installed, or stop its installation?...
  10. My Ipod isn't saying it's not connect, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Ipod isn't saying it's not connect, how do I fix this?: I have a problem, when I plug in my USB and my Ipod to the same USB to my computer that has working USB ports and we tried other computers as well. When I plug it in, it doesn't show anything up and it says that it's not connected, and I don't know how to enable to connect...