Windows 10: How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to play with my friends on Minecraft, but can't because they need to invite me through Microsoft. I don't want to buy Minecraft again, how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AngelSabado, Aug 18, 2020.

1. How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

I want to play with my friends on Minecraft, but can't because they need to invite me through Microsoft. I don't want to buy Minecraft again, how do I link my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

:)

AngelSabado, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account? :(

Zakin, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Allan Mej Win User

How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

mojang account

Hi,

Regarding Mojang account issue, kindly contact Mojang support.

If you have more concerns regard Microsoft and it's products, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

1. How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - connect Mojang account

2. How do I cancel a linked mojang account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel a linked mojang account?: My son had a Mojang account for Minecraft. Apparently this was migrated and I am charged $16 a month and can't find any way to cancel it - it is not showing up in my linked account and he is 13 so he should not have his own - I get the charge on my credit card and need it to...
  3. How do I cancel a linked mojang account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I cancel a linked mojang account?: My son had a Mojang account for Minecraft. Apparently this was migrated and I am charged $16 a month and can't find any way to cancel it - it is not showing up in my linked account and he is 13 so he should not have his own - I get the charge on my credit card and need it to...
  4. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  5. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account: I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me to pay again to use download Mojang and also fails to login from the Game itself.On the otherhand trying to login with my...
  6. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account: I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me to pay again to use download Mojang and also fails to login from the Game itself.On the otherhand trying to login with my...
  7. How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?: I am a new PC user. I just purchased a PC with Windows 10. I created a Microsoft Account to play games on my PC.Prior to owning a PC, I played Minecraft on MacOS. To play Minecraft MacOS I created a Mojang account. The Mojang account I created was using EMAILid1.Now that I...
  8. I cannot log into my mojang account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot log into my mojang account.: After buying minecraft for PLN 100 and creating a profile, I wanted to log in to this account from the minecraft launcher, to which they added a link. I entered my email address which I used to create my mojang account and the password I used. however, it did not work and the...
  9. Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?

Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?: Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-link-my-microsoft-account-with-mojang/f6bd22dd-3e25-4a55-91aa-4928d16bc474
  10. How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it?: So just today I deactivated my Minecraft/Mojang account to delete it from another persons computer. Which worked great by the way But when I tried to sign back in it wouldnt let me, saying "Incorrect password or username" which makes sense seeing as its deactivated and all....