Windows 10: how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth

Discus and support how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamDoss, Aug 3, 2018.

1. SamDoss Win User

how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth

:)

SamDoss, Aug 3, 2018

2. Connecting pc to tv

Thanks but I've tried each of the selections in the AV input list. I've managed to upload 2 photos of the tv inputs

how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth [​IMG]

funksucker, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Connecting pc to tv

Here are the other 2 - showing PC input & AV options list

funksucker, Aug 3, 2018
  4. how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth

Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

1. how do i connect my pc and tv with bluetooth - Similar Threads - connect bluetooth

2. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  3. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  4. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  5. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  6. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  8. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...

Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  9. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...

i have upgraded my laptop from i5 toi7, but now the bluetooth is not connecting showing...: I upgraded the laptop from i5 to i7 and now the Bluetooth is not working, please suggest the way out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-my-laptop-from-i5-toi7-but-now-the/5a3988c2-ee0e-4393-8c6a-b46e6eea1cb6