Windows 10: how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to bluetooth on my laptop

Discus and support how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to bluetooth on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to my laptop through bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EllenDavies1, Sep 1, 2020.

1. how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to bluetooth on my laptop

how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to my laptop through bluetooth

:)

EllenDavies1, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Rinconete Win User

Using Bluetooth to connect computer to hearing aids

How do I use Bluetooth to connect my ACER desktop with Phonak hearing aids (Bolero Q) through their CimPIlot?

Rinconete, Sep 1, 2020
  3. isw12 Win User
    Linking Hearing Aids via Bluetooth

I have Phonak Audeo M90-R hearing aids. I have connected them to my computer and they are showing as 'other devices' not in audio. When I look to transfer the sound from my PC speakers to the hearing aids there appears to be no way to do it. I have followed
    suggestions with updating and restoring drivers, looked under manage sound devices (they are not shown) but nothing seems to work!

isw12, Sep 1, 2020
  4. how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to bluetooth on my laptop

hearing aid bluetooth connection

Thanks for the info. I had moved in that direction already but my hearing aids were not listed. My hearing aids are listed as a Bluetooth device on my computer but they do not appear on the sound card window for some reason. Is there a way I can get the
    sound card to locate them?

racone7143, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to bluetooth on my laptop

1. how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to bluetooth on my laptop - Similar Threads - connect phonak hearing

2. How do I connect my Bernafon hearing aids to my Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my Bernafon hearing aids to my Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop?: How do I connect my Bernafon hearing aids to my Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-bernafon-hearing-aids-to-my/5714a979-6aa4-41d8-969a-7edf87027fc9
  3. How do I connect my Bernafon hearing aids to my Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect my Bernafon hearing aids to my Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop?: How do I connect my Bernafon hearing aids to my Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-bernafon-hearing-aids-to-my/5714a979-6aa4-41d8-969a-7edf87027fc9
  4. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Hearing Aids: My Resound application shows up on Bluetooth Devices but then I can not locate it to use on my laptop. My question is vague and I can supply more details if needed. Thanks...
  5. Phonak Marvel 70 hearing aids

Phonak Marvel 70 hearing aids: Hello I usr a phonak marvel 70 hearing aid in my left ear my right ear does not work. I can get the hearing aid to pair to my windows 10 PC and it says connected voice, music. But the audio is always cutting in an out or playing back squeaky and distorted or you hear...
  6. Connect hearing aids to Laptop PC

Connect hearing aids to Laptop PC: How do I connect HP laptop to Resound hearing aids? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-hearing-aids-to-laptop-pc/1566a190-af16-41be-a27f-4e6dcfb323d1
  7. Connecting hearing aids

Connecting hearing aids: I can;t seem to pair my Widex Evoke hearing aids to my surface. When I try to add a bluetooth device, they show up, but the surface won't connect to them. Can you help?...
  8. Help please re connecting Phonak Audeo M hearing aids

in Windows 10 Support
    Help please re connecting Phonak Audeo M hearing aids: Good Day, I have a Surface Laptop 2 & wear Phonak Audeo M hearing aids which are Bluetooth enabled. I cannot find the devices when trying to connect them to the computer I have read your previous support advice re Phonak B devices, however this doesn't seem to apply to the...
  9. hearing aid bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    hearing aid bluetooth connection: can i turn off my laptop speakers while using the blue tooth connection on my hearing aids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-aid-bluetooth-connection/ca87426d-bcab-484e-922f-f399d8bde61b
  10. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

Bluetooth Hearing Aids: Is it possible to use Bluetooth hearing aids as an output device in the audio configuration in Windows 10 [Version 10.0.17134.471] on an HP Pavilion HPE Desktop Computer?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phonak windows bluetooth