Windows 10: how do i connect my ps4 controller

Discus and support how do i connect my ps4 controller in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; im trying to play a game and it asks me what the controls should be and when i press a button on the controller it doesnt pick it up im using a usb to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Paarthurnax69, Jul 7, 2020.

1. how do i connect my ps4 controller

im trying to play a game and it asks me what the controls should be and when i press a button on the controller it doesnt pick it up im using a usb to out it in btw

submitted by /u/Paarthurnax69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Paarthurnax69, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Irvin22 Win User

I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    I don't know, but before the update everything is working fine.

• Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    No.

• Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    No.

• Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?
    None. I don't receive any error message. When I plugged the bluetooth to my pc then try to pair my controller the light will blink and stays on a solid color (that means it was connected) then after a seconds the light will turn off
    and my controller will not work but when I look into settings in bluetooth device it shows that my controller is still connected but it's not working.

Irvin22, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Bht11 Win User
    how to connect ps4 control to my pc?

I have a ps4 and I want to use a controller to play better, how can I do it?

Bht11, Jul 7, 2020
  4. how do i connect my ps4 controller

Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

how do i connect my ps4 controller

1. how do i connect my ps4 controller - Similar Threads - connect ps4 controller

2. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  3. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  4. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 controller can't connect: I tried every single method I found on the internet but they don't work,I tried changing usb cables,using wirless,using ds4.All of them don't work.So someone please help...
  6. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps4 controller can't connect: I tried every single method I found on the internet but they don't work,I tried changing usb cables,using wirless,using ds4.All of them don't work.So someone please help...
  7. I can't connect my ps4 controller

I can't connect my ps4 controller: It seems like i can no longer connect my ps4 controller to windows. If i power it on, it will flash a few times and turn off immediately. I have tried removing it from my pc, and pairing it again. I have tried reinstalling the bluetooth drivers from device manager. I have...
  8. PS4 Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller Connecting: I plugged in my controller to my PC and it worked just fine. Now that the charger is worn out, my controller wont connect with the working charger. Also, when I try connect the controller to bluetooth, it says that I have to turn bluetooth on and I don't have the switch to...
  9. how to connect ps4 control to my pc?

how to connect ps4 control to my pc?: I have a ps4 and I want to use a controller to play better, how can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-ps4-control-to-my-pc/653748da-688f-4923-b983-880f07643ec7
  10. ds4windows not connecting ps4 controller

ds4windows not connecting ps4 controller: hello, I am trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc so I can use it for fortnite but I seem to be able to download the ds4 drivers successfully but when I plug it in it just flashes orange and then the light turns off. I can't even see the controller connected in devices...