Windows 10: how do i connect my tv (Dell) to my Panasonic TV by hdmi cable

Discus and support how do i connect my tv (Dell) to my Panasonic TV by hdmi cable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I connect my Dell 7010 computer to my Panasonic tv by hdmi cable both are connected by dongle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanielGrooms1, Oct 18, 2019.

1. how do i connect my tv (Dell) to my Panasonic TV by hdmi cable

how do I connect my Dell 7010 computer to my Panasonic tv by hdmi cable both are connected by dongle

:)

DanielGrooms1, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Try3 Win User

PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable

If the PC has detected your HDMI-TV connection then it will be shown as an additional display in Settings, System, Display.

how do i connect my tv (Dell) to my Panasonic TV by hdmi cable [​IMG]

If there is no additional display shown then your PC has not detected your HDMI-TV connection
    - Unless there is something wrong with the connection itself, I'd first try going to your PC maker then downloading and [re-]installing the latest display driver.
    - I suggest you also check your PC manual & any user forum your PC maker provides to see if there is any useful guidance there.
    - You might also get somebody else to connect their PC to your TV using the same TV settings & HDMI cable to prove that nothing there is at fault.

Denis

3. sagarpv Win User
    N8 : HDMI cable is not fit to HDMI port on Sony Bravia TV

Hi,

I got the HDMI cable with the N8, I tried to connect my N8 to the Sony Bravia TV with this cable. But it is not fit into the HDMI port of the TV.

Is there any other connectivity cable require to connect phone and TV through HDMI cable?

If yes, please suggest me what cable and where to buy that cable.

or

Is there any other way to connect my phone and TV through HDMI.

sagarpv, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Ryan Tran Win User

how do i connect my tv (Dell) to my Panasonic TV by hdmi cable

Bug windows 10 : Connect TV via HDMI port

Hi all

I have a PC Dell ( Tablet Dell Venue Pro 11 7139 ) which has a mini HDMI port. ( VGA Intel Family 4000)

I have connected successfully a display monitor Samsung sycnmaster via a cable mini HDMI - HDMI.

But I try to connect my TV (a Panasonic TV and a Soy Bravia TV) , I saw that PC recognized these TVs.

From TV, I selected HDMI input to show in Monitor PC to TV, but PC can't connect TV and TV disappears in PC also I have pressed Windows + P to select mode , but PC can't connect TV.

Please help me to connect TV or fix this bug connect PC to TV via HDMI

Thank in advanced for your helps!

B.R

Ryan.

Ryan Tran, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

how do i connect my tv (Dell) to my Panasonic TV by hdmi cable

1. how do i connect my tv (Dell) to my Panasonic TV by hdmi cable - Similar Threads - connect Dell Panasonic

2. I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the...: I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the TV, but now it's gone. what can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-connected-my-computer-to-my-tv-with-an-hdmi/c1f221e3-47a7-4015-ac07-7c4c646ebc46
  3. I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the...: I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the TV, but now it's gone. what can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-connected-my-computer-to-my-tv-with-an-hdmi/c1f221e3-47a7-4015-ac07-7c4c646ebc46
  4. I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the...: I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the TV, but now it's gone. what can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-connected-my-computer-to-my-tv-with-an-hdmi/451b1e8e-690f-474f-8d25-0e439c58f9fa
  5. I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the...: I connected my computer to my TV with an HDMI cable. For a while there was an image on the TV, but now it's gone. what can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-connected-my-computer-to-my-tv-with-an-hdmi/451b1e8e-690f-474f-8d25-0e439c58f9fa
  6. Connecting PC and TV by HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting PC and TV by HDMI cable: I connected ny computer to the smart TV by a HDMI cable in order to see content on the TV screen. I see the on the TV screen the bottom applications line but not the screen itself....
  7. hdmi cable to tv

hdmi cable to tv: Since installing windows 10 i cant get the hdmi cable from laptop to tv to work, i was working fine prior to me downloading windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-cable-to-tv/fbb308ac-309b-4ec2-a047-673dfeec99e9
  8. Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable

Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable: have connected my tv to my laptop using a hdmi cable. the picture goes to my tv fine but not the sounds. I was messing around with the sound settings as Icould not get sound just out of my laptop but could get sound through my tv. Now I can only get sound through the laptop...
  9. How do I link my computer to TV using an HDMI cable?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I link my computer to TV using an HDMI cable?: I have been advised to restart computer and then attach cable. That doesn't work. No does trying to change resolution. My computer is a Lenova Yoga Laptop. Before reinstalling and updating my operating system (I had a virus) I had no trouble using HDMI cable. 127204
  10. How do I link my computer to TV using an HDMI cable?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I link my computer to TV using an HDMI cable?: I have been advised to restart computer and then attach cable. That doesn't work. No does trying to change resolution. My computer is a Lenova Yoga Laptop. Before reinstalling and updating my operating system (I had a virus) I had no trouble using HDMI cable. 127204