Windows 10: how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10

Discus and support how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10,,,,,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JOSHTT, Sep 19, 2018.

1. JOSHTT Win User

how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10

how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10,,,,,

:)

JOSHTT, Sep 19, 2018

2. Xbox One controller not found on Windows 10 through Bluetooth?

Hi Edmund,

Let us help you isolate if this is an issue with your Xbox one controller or Windows 10 PC.

We suggest that you check and perform the steps listed on how to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox
    One Wireless Controller

For additional information, please check out this link.

Hope the above information helps.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Darshan J Win User

Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/connect-xbox-360-console-tv

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

1. how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10 - Similar Threads - connect xbox control

2. How do I connect my controller to my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my controller to my PC?: My xbox one controller will no longer connect to my pc using a usb cable and I can't access the xbox peripheral in device manager due to no model appearing...
  3. How do I connect my controller to my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect my controller to my PC?: My xbox one controller will no longer connect to my pc using a usb cable and I can't access the xbox peripheral in device manager due to no model appearing...
  4. How do I connect my controller to my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can’t connect my xbox controller to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t connect my xbox controller to PC: When i plug in my Xbox controller to PC there is no message or anything. I have tried everything and still can’t use my controller on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-xbox-controller-to-pc/1cb8b5aa-4757-44af-93ae-bd7a124820fc
  6. I can’t connect my xbox controller to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t connect my xbox controller to PC: When i plug in my Xbox controller to PC there is no message or anything. I have tried everything and still can’t use my controller on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-xbox-controller-to-pc/1cb8b5aa-4757-44af-93ae-bd7a124820fc
  7. Xbox Controller not connecting to my PC

Xbox Controller not connecting to my PC: I have tried using a DualShock4 controller and a Xbox One controller with multiple different cords and using multiple USB ports. Nothing seems to work. It doesn't show up in the Device Manager. I've tried updating drivers in the device manager. I've completely recovered my PC...
  8. How do I connect a wireless xbox controller to pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I connect a wireless xbox controller to pc?: How do I connect my wireless bluetooth xbox one controller to my PC? I know it's compatible because I've done it before but recently I factory restarted my PC and now I can't get it to work. The controller just doesn't show up when I go to add a bluetooth device. Does anyone...
  9. How to connect an xbox controller to a PC

How to connect an xbox controller to a PC: I want to play some PC games with an Xbox controller but I don't know how to do it. I know you can connect it via USB, or Bluetooth, but I do not have Bluetooth capabilities on my PC. So, in order to use it on USB is there a certain cable I need to have or can i use a charger...
  10. how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10: how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-connect-the-xbox-control-to-my-pc-with/20c1abb7-c6e1-417e-a5c5-8f815bbd0837