Windows 10: How do i connect to my office networked server

Discus and support How do i connect to my office networked server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I currently use Microsoft Surface 3 with windows 10. I am struggling to connect to my office networked server. I receives feedback that "Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Justice Owusu, Mar 12, 2019.

1. How do i connect to my office networked server

I currently use Microsoft Surface 3 with windows 10.

I am struggling to connect to my office networked server. I receives feedback that "Windows cannot access \\server". I need help

:)

Justice Owusu, Mar 12, 2019

2. network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Dropped connection to office server

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please let us know if the computer is connected to Domain network.

Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 12, 2019
  4. Pfennessy Win User

How do i connect to my office networked server

connecting to office server

I used to be connected to an office network/server but I cannot connect now. Answers in simple English. I have little to no computer networking knowledge

Pfennessy, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

How do i connect to my office networked server

1. How do i connect to my office networked server - Similar Threads - connect office networked

2. How do I connect to a network in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect to a network in safe mode: How do I connect to a virtual network adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-to-a-network-in-safe-mode/32281179-7f59-444d-955a-95c46241fc97
  3. How do I connect to a network in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect to a network in safe mode: How do I connect to a virtual network adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-to-a-network-in-safe-mode/32281179-7f59-444d-955a-95c46241fc97
  4. I Can't Connect to my company office Wifi Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't Connect to my company office Wifi Network: I Can't Connect to my company Wifi Network at my offive with my desktop but my iphone is connected with no problem. Im not a CPU idiot and ive tried literally everything under the sun ive done every single thing that was recommeded online. Ive deleted the wifi driver...
  5. automatically connect to office server

automatically connect to office server: I’ve looked through many posts on network connecting but perhaps just don’t know what to search for. I just changed the system specs form to describe this work computer that I’m trying to fix. A few days ago, I followed the forum instructions on how to update from Win7 to...
  6. How do i connect my PC to windows organization activation server?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i connect my PC to windows organization activation server?: I struggle putting my New Product key. i saw this message: "We cant connect to your organization activation server" I dont know what to do with it. i trouble shoot it twice, it didnt work at all. Just that message all over again. Can you help me how to connect PC to windows...
  7. I cannot connect to office network

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot connect to office network: I use Windows 10 for Business and my problem is that I cannot connect my computer to the Office network because this network cannot see my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-office-network/3535eb98-003f-47c7-80ad-781c0522c726
  8. how do I connect my computer to another computer on my network

how do I connect my computer to another computer on my network: I can connect one computer (A) to another computer (B), but cannot connect B to A. Both are using Windows 10, but B is home version while A is pro version....
  9. How do I change my network connection's name

How do I change my network connection's name: How do I change the network connection name?/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-do-i-change-my-network-connections-name/1e219d11-3cd1-4a96-9ade-a4b306a3d743
  10. How do I reinstall Office after network failure?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I reinstall Office after network failure?: I have a 5 subscription to Office. I have a Intel STK1a32WFC computer. I had to delete it to upgrade to the Anniversary Release of Win10. After installing the upgrade, I started the download of Office & about hallway through install, my Internet connection failed. When...