Windows 10: how do i contact help for hi-jacked addresss

Discus and support how do i contact help for hi-jacked addresss in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; help with hi-jacked account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SueMerritt, Jan 29, 2021.

1. how do i contact help for hi-jacked addresss

help with hi-jacked account

:)

SueMerritt, Jan 29, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 29, 2021
  4. how do i contact help for hi-jacked addresss

Headphone jack not working

Hi Jonathan,

Issues with headphones or headphone jack could have happened due to hardware issues. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you update your driver. You can follow this
    link
    for the steps on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

If the issue still occurs, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer to check and troubleshoot your hardware issue with headphone jack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anthony Gal, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

how do i contact help for hi-jacked addresss

1. how do i contact help for hi-jacked addresss - Similar Threads - contact help jacked

2. How do I contact support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact support?: My Windows 10 reverted back to Home from Pro. None of the troubleshooting tools help and I can't get in contact with Microsoft support. Please don't tell me to reboot. I already did all the troubleshooting tools and rebooted, and I made sure I am up to date on all MS updates....
  3. How do I contact support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I contact support?: My Windows 10 reverted back to Home from Pro. None of the troubleshooting tools help and I can't get in contact with Microsoft support. Please don't tell me to reboot. I already did all the troubleshooting tools and rebooted, and I made sure I am up to date on all MS updates....
  4. How do I contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact Microsoft?: How on earth can I call Microsoft to speak to a human being about troubleshooting an issue?This should be straight forward, but in typical Microsoft fashion, it isn't.I cannot locate a phone number for technical support.I do not want to talk to a live agent over the internet...
  5. How do I contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I contact Microsoft?: How on earth can I call Microsoft to speak to a human being about troubleshooting an issue?This should be straight forward, but in typical Microsoft fashion, it isn't.I cannot locate a phone number for technical support.I do not want to talk to a live agent over the internet...
  6. how do i contact the IT admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i contact the IT admin: so i saw that Windows 11 will be coming soon and I decided to check the pc health app they have in the official Microsoft, I downloaded the app from Microsoft and checked to see if it would work on my old computer that had been here for 9 years and then it gave me this pop...
  7. how do i contact support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i contact support: how do I contact support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-support/b327d621-1837-4ebc-b7f6-d2add1cdc4aa
  8. Original Account Hi-Jacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Original Account Hi-Jacked: Hello, I had to create a new account because someone gained access to my original microsoft account and re-directed signing into original account to a different email address. So I cannot sign into it to original account to close it or make to any corrections because I'm not...
  9. ip addresss

ip addresss: Why would last several ip address show up on my windows 10 that is my iphone ip address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-addresss/1a80ecfb-a283-4b1e-ab38-b4aa13f6b57c
  10. Hi is there a forum which can help with analyzing Hi-jack this?

Hi is there a forum which can help with analyzing Hi-jack this?: Hi ,i remember years ago there used to be MSM community grooups which could help with Hijack this analyzing. are there still groups that do this? thank you...