Windows 10: How do I contact Microsoft for help with my Microsoft Account?

Discus and support How do I contact Microsoft for help with my Microsoft Account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently, my Microsoft Account was hacked by someone in Africa who tried to chard Skype minutes to the credit card in my Microsoft account. As a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SimonStarkie, Feb 8, 2020.

1. How do I contact Microsoft for help with my Microsoft Account?

Recently, my Microsoft Account was hacked by someone in Africa who tried to chard Skype minutes to the credit card in my Microsoft account. As a result, my Microsoft Account is now locked and even though I enter 100% correct information when asked, about my credit card, address, dob, phone number etc, I end up getting a response from Microsoft stating that the information I have provide is inaccurate. So my account remains locked.

I've tried getting help bu all of the help facilities direct me to various "canned" suggestions based on problems that are not similar to my specific situation described above.

My question: How does one contact Microsoft for help with severe security problems like this?

Currently, I am unable to purchase anything from Microsoft, including my Office 365 Annual Subscription of about $90.

Thank you kinds for your help.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

707 378 3081

707 378 2300

:)

SimonStarkie, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Paolone67 Win User
    Microsoft Account contacts' picture not showing in WP

Hi,

I tried to add some more contacts.

The problem is not limited to a single user, but it occurs for each and every Microsoft Account user I'm adding to my contact list. The only users for which I can get the picture are those who are in my Linked-in network as well.

Thank you.

Paolone67, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Munki Win User

How do I contact Microsoft for help with my Microsoft Account?

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

How do I contact Microsoft for help with my Microsoft Account?

1. How do I contact Microsoft for help with my Microsoft Account? - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft help

2. How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact a person at Microsoft?: I sent payment to Microsoft to renew my 365 only to realise it hasn't ended yet. Clearly this was a scam. My bank wont refund me until I have contacted Microsoft but I can't. I am going round in circles trying to speak to a human and none of the automated options are...
  3. How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact a person at Microsoft?: I sent payment to Microsoft to renew my 365 only to realise it hasn't ended yet. Clearly this was a scam. My bank wont refund me until I have contacted Microsoft but I can't. I am going round in circles trying to speak to a human and none of the automated options are...
  4. How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I contact Microsoft to report a scam?

How do I contact Microsoft to report a scam?: I just got 3 emails that I am trying to sign-in, one from Indonesia, the other is from Saudi Arabia and I don't even know when the 3rd one is. How do I contact Microsoft Fraud department to tell them to check these IP addresses....
  6. How do I contact Microsoft to report a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I contact Microsoft to report a scam?: I just got 3 emails that I am trying to sign-in, one from Indonesia, the other is from Saudi Arabia and I don't even know when the 3rd one is. How do I contact Microsoft Fraud department to tell them to check these IP addresses....
  7. How do I contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact Microsoft?: How on earth can I call Microsoft to speak to a human being about troubleshooting an issue?This should be straight forward, but in typical Microsoft fashion, it isn't.I cannot locate a phone number for technical support.I do not want to talk to a live agent over the internet...
  8. How do I contact Microsoft?

How do I contact Microsoft?: How on earth can I call Microsoft to speak to a human being about troubleshooting an issue?This should be straight forward, but in typical Microsoft fashion, it isn't.I cannot locate a phone number for technical support.I do not want to talk to a live agent over the internet...
  9. How do I contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. How do I contact Microsoft themselves?

How do I contact Microsoft themselves?: Does anyone have an email address for Microsoft themselves or for Windows 10 uninstall information? And when Uninstalling Windows will this also remove OneDrive and Xbox? And If I uninstall Windows 10, can I install Windows XP? And does Windows XP have WFI and Blue tooth...