Windows 10: How do I contact Microsoft themselves?

Discus and support How do I contact Microsoft themselves? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone have an email address for Microsoft themselves or for Windows 10 uninstall information? And when Uninstalling Windows will this also remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonalStevenson, Jul 25, 2019.

1. How do I contact Microsoft themselves?

Does anyone have an email address for Microsoft themselves or for Windows 10 uninstall information? And when Uninstalling Windows will this also remove OneDrive and Xbox?

And If I uninstall Windows 10, can I install Windows XP? And does Windows XP have WFI and Blue tooth capabilities?

I only just purchased this Desktop on the 6th July 2019 and already I hate it.

:)

DonalStevenson, Jul 25, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jul 25, 2019
  3. thesaint2 Win User
    new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Jul 25, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

How do I contact Microsoft themselves?

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I contact Microsoft themselves?

1. How do I contact Microsoft themselves? - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft themselves

2. How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact a person at Microsoft?: I sent payment to Microsoft to renew my 365 only to realise it hasn't ended yet. Clearly this was a scam. My bank wont refund me until I have contacted Microsoft but I can't. I am going round in circles trying to speak to a human and none of the automated options are...
  3. How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact a person at Microsoft?: I sent payment to Microsoft to renew my 365 only to realise it hasn't ended yet. Clearly this was a scam. My bank wont refund me until I have contacted Microsoft but I can't. I am going round in circles trying to speak to a human and none of the automated options are...
  4. How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I contact Microsoft to report a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I contact Microsoft to report a scam?: I just got 3 emails that I am trying to sign-in, one from Indonesia, the other is from Saudi Arabia and I don't even know when the 3rd one is. How do I contact Microsoft Fraud department to tell them to check these IP addresses....
  6. How do I contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact Microsoft?: How on earth can I call Microsoft to speak to a human being about troubleshooting an issue?This should be straight forward, but in typical Microsoft fashion, it isn't.I cannot locate a phone number for technical support.I do not want to talk to a live agent over the internet...
  7. How do I contact Microsoft?

How do I contact Microsoft?: How on earth can I call Microsoft to speak to a human being about troubleshooting an issue?This should be straight forward, but in typical Microsoft fashion, it isn't.I cannot locate a phone number for technical support.I do not want to talk to a live agent over the internet...
  8. How do I contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. how do i contact microsoft chat support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do i contact microsoft chat support?: Hi I have 365Family on my Laptop and I need to chat to Microsoft support how do I do this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-microsoft-chat-support/b746a534-9205-48a7-9ac5-af8c852004a2
  10. how to contact microsoft themselves

how to contact microsoft themselves: Does anyone have an email address for Microsoft themselves or for Windows 10 uninstall information? And when Uninstalling Windows will this also remove OneDrive and Xbox? And If I uninstall Windows 10, can I install Windows XP? And does Windows XP have WFI and Blue tooth...