Windows 10: how do i contact my system administrator

Discus and support how do i contact my system administrator in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; need help with activating my windows 10 pro. seem to be using the pirated version. cannot find my product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GladysAdwoa, Aug 7, 2021.

1. how do i contact my system administrator

need help with activating my windows 10 pro. seem to be using the pirated version. cannot find my product key

:)

GladysAdwoa, Aug 7, 2021
  2. suraj1kc Win User

how to contact system administrator

I have a same problem regarding upgrade... How can i contact system administration? will system admin provide me a Enterprise Key ? I want step by step solution please how do i contact my system administrator :)

suraj1kc, Aug 7, 2021
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 7, 2021
  4. thesaint2 Win User

how do i contact my system administrator

new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

how do i contact my system administrator

1. how do i contact my system administrator - Similar Threads - contact system administrator

2. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  3. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  4. Contact system Administrator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?: I cannot connect to a certain server and would like to discuss how to fix that. I am going through setting up meetings using ViaPath Visitor Web 8.0 and got instructions to contact my network administrator because I couldn't connect to their servers....
  6. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?: I cannot connect to a certain server and would like to discuss how to fix that. I am going through setting up meetings using ViaPath Visitor Web 8.0 and got instructions to contact my network administrator because I couldn't connect to their servers....
  7. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

8. how can i contact my system administrator for a new product key?

how can i contact my system administrator for a new product key?: how can i contact my system administrator for a new product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-contact-my-system-administrator-for-a/ad46ca41-eef8-4e2e-aa7f-a8e2ca6a84c5
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to contact system administrator Windows 10

2. how to contact my system admin windows 10

3. hotmail windows 10 systemadministrator

4. how to contact my windows administrator