Windows 10: How do I contact the original shipper?

Discus and support How do I contact the original shipper? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I ordered an Xbox Design Lab controller earlier this month, the house I reside in has two addresses, the first of which works for deliveries. I used... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kristina KM, Mar 30, 2020.

1. How do I contact the original shipper?

I ordered an Xbox Design Lab controller earlier this month, the house I reside in has two addresses, the first of which works for deliveries. I used the first address, and they weren't able to deliver it due to a problem with the address, it's now been returned to China and I've been told to contact the original shipper. I am unsure how to contact them, who they are, or where I get their contact information.

Any help and or information would be sincerely appreciated.

:)

Kristina KM, Mar 30, 2020

2. bittersweet shipper update

When will the bittersweet shipper update come for Lumia 620?

priyanshus15, Mar 30, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 30, 2020
  4. thesaint2 Win User

How do I contact the original shipper?

new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

How do I contact the original shipper?

1. How do I contact the original shipper? - Similar Threads - contact original shipper

2. How do I contact support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact support?: My Windows 10 reverted back to Home from Pro. None of the troubleshooting tools help and I can't get in contact with Microsoft support. Please don't tell me to reboot. I already did all the troubleshooting tools and rebooted, and I made sure I am up to date on all MS updates....
  3. How do I contact support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact support?: My Windows 10 reverted back to Home from Pro. None of the troubleshooting tools help and I can't get in contact with Microsoft support. Please don't tell me to reboot. I already did all the troubleshooting tools and rebooted, and I made sure I am up to date on all MS updates....
  4. How do I contact support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How do I contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact Microsoft?: How on earth can I call Microsoft to speak to a human being about troubleshooting an issue?This should be straight forward, but in typical Microsoft fashion, it isn't.I cannot locate a phone number for technical support.I do not want to talk to a live agent over the internet...
  6. How do I contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact Microsoft?: How on earth can I call Microsoft to speak to a human being about troubleshooting an issue?This should be straight forward, but in typical Microsoft fashion, it isn't.I cannot locate a phone number for technical support.I do not want to talk to a live agent over the internet...
  7. How do I contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. how do i contact the IT admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i contact the IT admin: so i saw that Windows 11 will be coming soon and I decided to check the pc health app they have in the official Microsoft, I downloaded the app from Microsoft and checked to see if it would work on my old computer that had been here for 9 years and then it gave me this pop...
  9. how do i contact support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i contact support: how do I contact support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-support/b327d621-1837-4ebc-b7f6-d2add1cdc4aa
  10. How do I check the original windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I check the original windows ?: How do I check the original windows [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-check-the-original-windows/6317c265-f91c-4af5-b476-e404514ef9ea

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Contact the shipper