Windows 10: How do I continue downloading games (that comes with Xbox Game Pass) from Microsoft store...

Discus and support How do I continue downloading games (that comes with Xbox Game Pass) from Microsoft store... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As the title says, I was trying to download a game that's included in Xbox Game Pass from Microsoft store. At the same time I was installing another... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zhangdiey, Dec 9, 2019.

1. zhangdiey Win User

How do I continue downloading games (that comes with Xbox Game Pass) from Microsoft store...

As the title says, I was trying to download a game that's included in Xbox Game Pass from Microsoft store. At the same time I was installing another software that required a reboot. So I paused the game downloading and rebooted the computer. However, after rebooting I failed to find out how to continue downloading that game: it is not displayed in any of the tabs in My library: All owned, Installed, Ready to Install or Downloads. And when I visited the store page, it simple displayed to start a new installation as if I never clicked install before. But my disk space was taken already from the previous downloading (it took the space of a full game though it has not finished downloading). I am fine to uninstall/delete the previous partially downloaded game but I could not do that either as first it does not appear anyway in the Microsoft store, Apps page in Windows setting or in control panel and second I don't have permission to access the WindowsApps folder directly either. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

:)

zhangdiey, Dec 9, 2019

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July Xbox

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

How do I continue downloading games (that comes with Xbox Game Pass) from Microsoft store...

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I continue downloading games (that comes with Xbox Game Pass) from Microsoft store... - Similar Threads - continue downloading games

2. Cannot download games from Xbox game pass and Microsoft store onto pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download games from Xbox game pass and Microsoft store onto pc: On my pc, I cannot download games from game pass and Microsoft store. Gaming service is causing this. How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-games-from-xbox-game-pass-and/76a7d8c6-0d4c-4c9c-b87d-f2a6505a3a0b
  3. Cannot download games from Xbox game pass and Microsoft store onto pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download games from Xbox game pass and Microsoft store onto pc: On my pc, I cannot download games from game pass and Microsoft store. Gaming service is causing this. How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-games-from-xbox-game-pass-and/76a7d8c6-0d4c-4c9c-b87d-f2a6505a3a0b
  4. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't download any games from xbox game pass: for some reason my drive isnt set up for having games installed on to it. I also only have one drive option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-any-games-from-xbox-game-pass/de9366dd-75b2-4bda-b3c2-391fb4fb93aa
  5. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't download any games from xbox game pass: for some reason my drive isnt set up for having games installed on to it. I also only have one drive option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-any-games-from-xbox-game-pass/de9366dd-75b2-4bda-b3c2-391fb4fb93aa
  6. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.: Gives message saying "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update." My PC is fully updated in windows, Version is 21H1 and OS build is 19043.1110. I can download other games such as Candy Crush Saga and Roblox but not...
  8. How to I fix a game from the Windows store (such as a xbox game pass game) in the desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to I fix a game from the Windows store (such as a xbox game pass game) in the desktop?: Idk exactly how do you say it in english but it's the main page when you turn on the computer submitted by /u/guisuper2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipok9c/how_to_i_fix_a_game_from_the_windows_store_such/
  9. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...
  10. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...