Windows 10: how do I control the size of my cursor.

Discus and support how do I control the size of my cursor. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I control the size of my cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardRiano, May 10, 2019.

1. how do I control the size of my cursor.

how do I control the size of my cursor

:)

RichardRiano, May 10, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 10, 2019
  3. Cursor size

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Kindly follow these steps

1. Step 1 open Control Panel

(Please Press Start + R, Type Control )

2. On top right please search with 'Mouse' if you see View by: Category.

(You can change the view to Large icons to see all Computer settings)

Step 1: Select "Change the mouse pointer display or speed" if searched with mouse or Open the 'Mouse Properties' window (if you use Large icons)

Step 3: Select Pointers Tab in Properties window and scroll down to see "Text Select" pointer.

Step 4: Click on Browse and enter in file name "beam_rl.cur" (or you can scroll down to see available cursors and choose cursors starting with 'be')

Additional Tip: You can "Enable Pointer shadow" if needed.

GaneshGandhi1982, May 10, 2019
  4. deeneecy Win User

how do I control the size of my cursor.

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, May 10, 2019
Thema:

how do I control the size of my cursor.

1. how do I control the size of my cursor. - Similar Threads - control size cursor

2. How do I reset my font size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my font size?: How do I reset the font size on my laptop? And could this have caused other issues with logging into sites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-font-size/63271dc2-951a-410b-9525-ab90e0749453
  3. How do I reset my font size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset my font size?: How do I reset the font size on my laptop? And could this have caused other issues with logging into sites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-font-size/63271dc2-951a-410b-9525-ab90e0749453
  4. How do I keep my custom cursors ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I keep my custom cursors ?: I love my custom cursors, I moved them into the windows/cursors folder but everytime i restart my pc it reverts back and I have to enable it again. am i able to delete all the original cursors? I only want my custom. submitted by /u/edgyhxll [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I stop my cursor from jumping around? I lose control of the mouse and sometimes it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop my cursor from jumping around? I lose control of the mouse and sometimes it...: I have a laptop that had touch screen capability. I turned that off and this problem went away, but it has come back. Whether I use the mouse pad or a wireless mouse, even if I am not touching the mouse or the mouse pad, sometimes the cursor jumps and I must stop what I am...
  6. how do i get my cursor to move?

how do i get my cursor to move?: How do i get my cursor to move? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-cursor-to-move/be5b79f3-480d-48b9-92a3-e705b6af4a37
  7. How do i configure Steam with Screen size and control pad settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i configure Steam with Screen size and control pad settings: i just downloaded tomb raider 1 and 2, but i don't know how to configure the screen size and controls, i don't have an xbox control pad but a playstation unofficial one and a ps4 controller, i just want to know how i can set the right screen size and control pad configure...
  8. Cursor Control

Cursor Control: Hi, My cursor has started shooting to either the bottom left or top right corner of the screen, with no warning and I lose everything that I was working on. Can anyone please tell me what has gone wrong and how I can put it right. This problem has just reared its head and is...
  9. Cursor size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor size: Can one change the size of the winking cursor on a text document? I'm using Libre Office, and sometimes find it hard to see when I'm editing and looking up and down from the document....
  10. how do I control size of advertisments?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I control size of advertisments?: Advertisements are now HUGE! I cannot remove them or shrink them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-control-size-of-advertisments/6dd60ffb-0a44-49bd-b11e-b2ff8835c7d4