Windows 10: How do I control two applications in the same time?

Discus and support How do I control two applications in the same time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to use two different input types at the same time. (Controller and Keyboard & mouse) So I opened two instances of a game like Roblox and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Domtu, Jun 22, 2020.

1. /u/Domtu Win User

How do I control two applications in the same time?

I want to use two different input types at the same time. (Controller and Keyboard & mouse) So I opened two instances of a game like Roblox and realized that I couldn't control both of the applications I could only control on 1 instance of Roblox at a time.

submitted by /u/Domtu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Domtu, Jun 22, 2020

2. Control Panel Mail "Application Not Found"

Hi Tobias,

Since you already attempted all of the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread, we would like to ask a few questions so that we can assist you in resolve your concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to change the settings for the Windows 10 Mail app or are you using a different application?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jun 22, 2020
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jun 22, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I control two applications in the same time? - Similar Threads - control applications same

2. two processes with the same name at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two processes with the same name at the same time: Hi. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit with Service Pack 1 on acer laptopEvery time when I turn on my laptop and open the task manager and open the "Processes" tab I see two processes with the same name at the same time, those two processes called "dwm.exe" .the first...
  3. two processes with the same name at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two processes with the same name at the same time: Hi. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit with Service Pack 1 on acer laptopEvery time when I turn on my laptop and open the task manager and open the "Processes" tab I see two processes with the same name at the same time, those two processes called "dwm.exe" .the first...
  4. How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?: I've been trying videos on youtube but it doesn't work. So I want to enjoy the sound with my brother, so I would like you to help me. USB headphone is connect on the front and the port headphone is connected in the back of my PC....
  5. Control two windows at a time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control two windows at a time: I was wondering if there was a way to control one window with keyboard and mouse well controlling another window with a controller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-two-windows-at-a-time/c696e4ac-0c74-44a6-922e-04a3c36a6cfc
  6. Can't connect two DualShock4 controllers at the same time

Can't connect two DualShock4 controllers at the same time: Hello everyone, I have a Macbook Pro 2018 with Windows 10 Professional installed on it via bootcamp. Recently I bought two DS4 PlayStation 4 black controllers. There's no problem with connecting one of them at the time, doesn't matter which one. The problem is that I can't...
  7. Two OS's at the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two OS's at the same time: Hello Microsoft Community, I was talking with an agent from Microsoft Support who told me that you could run two operating systems on your computer (for example, Windows 7 and Windows 10). He said you would just have to select which OS you would like to boot into on startup....
  8. Do I have two antivirus running at the same time?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I have two antivirus running at the same time?: Hi, I just formatted my pc and I installed avast antivirus, now I don't know if it is running alongside windows defender or not. Here 2 images [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see, in the first image it shows as enabled but in the other image it only shows avast. So, am I...
  9. I want to connect two headphones at a same time.

I want to connect two headphones at a same time.: I've been trying videos on youtube but it doesn't work. My PC build is one of the latest one so far... So I want to enjoy the sound with my brother, so I would like you to help me. USB headphone is connect on the front and the port headphone is connected in the back of my PC....
  10. Connect two speaker as same time

Connect two speaker as same time: Hi i have two different speaker one speaker is normal desktop speaker that connects into 3.5 Jack and another speaker is bluetooth portable speaker but it can connect with 3.5 jack. My pc has only one speaker jack that is green i connect desktop speaker into it and bluetooth...