Windows 10: How do I convert a .TXT document to a .DOCX document? Sent to me as an attachment to me in...

Discus and support How do I convert a .TXT document to a .DOCX document? Sent to me as an attachment to me in... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do you convert from .TXT to .DOCX? PLEASE HELP.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeepakSennik, Mar 25, 2021.

1. How do I convert a .TXT document to a .DOCX document? Sent to me as an attachment to me in...

How do you convert from .TXT to .DOCX? PLEASE HELP.

:)

DeepakSennik, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

How do I convert a .TXT document to a .DOCX document? Sent to me as an attachment to me in...

1. How do I convert a .TXT document to a .DOCX document? Sent to me as an attachment to me in... - Similar Threads - convert TXT document

2. docx documents unreadable content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    docx documents unreadable content: Hi, Many of my docx documents were still readable in June this year. But they suddenly became unreadable today. When I tried to open them with Word, I saw this message: Word found unreadable content in [name].docx. Do you want to recover the contents of this document? If you...
  3. docx documents unreadable content

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    docx documents unreadable content: Hi, Many of my docx documents were still readable in June this year. But they suddenly became unreadable today. When I tried to open them with Word, I saw this message: Word found unreadable content in [name].docx. Do you want to recover the contents of this document? If you...
  4. Windows update will not allow me to upload or attach documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update will not allow me to upload or attach documents: My Hp Spectre x360 laptop recently updated and I am no longer able to attach or upload documents. I've tried using multiple browsers and run into the same deadend. The "attach" box opens and when I click on a document to attach the computer freezes and I receive a "not...
  5. Cannot attach a .docx document in a browser - Windows 10 issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot attach a .docx document in a browser - Windows 10 issue: This is a recurring issue with no solution. I saw several posts with no good answers.I cannot attach a .docx document in any browser Chrome or Edge. Once you click on the file, the Open window freezes. The issue is apparently around a Word process starting when you choose a...
  6. Lost .docx document

Lost .docx document: My son is using office.com under teams to do school assignments as set up by the school. Tonight he was working on an ELA assignment. He thought he was saving it to submit. I remember a message asking him to sign back into Microsoft. The document is nowhere to be found. I...
  7. How do I scan a document and E-Mail it as an attachment

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I scan a document and E-Mail it as an attachment: I need help with a scanned document that I need to E-Mail but I don't know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-a-document-and-e-mail-it-as-an/83fcb1ee-cf9b-419f-9afc-94677fe743db
  8. Can an image of document be created and sent online as an attachment?

Can an image of document be created and sent online as an attachment?: I need to send an image of a photo ID document like driver's license, passport, or other government document to an airline at which I have an account. so that I can reset the password to that account. For identity verification I must submit an image of an ID...
  9. DOCX Document is Not Displaying Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOCX Document is Not Displaying Properly: Hi, my professor has Word 2016 and I have WPS Writer. I recently sent in a document that I made in WPS Writer and my teacher got it and displayed it in Word 2016. Anyway, the document is not displaying properly for her and as a result I lost some points. I recently got the...
  10. how to search keywords inside a docx document??

in Windows 10 Support
    how to search keywords inside a docx document??: I mean. I have many many docx documents under a directory. I can remember there is one keywords in the lines of the document, but I don't know which document it is. And the filename does not contain the keyword. How can I find out which document it is among many docx files...