Windows 10: how do I copy a document from my printer to my PC so I can edit and crop it

Discus and support how do I copy a document from my printer to my PC so I can edit and crop it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to take the document that is on the printer and copy it to my computer so I can crop and edit it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DuncanStrachan, Feb 17, 2020.

1. how do I copy a document from my printer to my PC so I can edit and crop it

I want to take the document that is on the printer and copy it to my computer so I can crop and edit it.

:)

DuncanStrachan, Feb 17, 2020

2. Edit the Steps recorder document

How can I edit the Steps recorded by the Steps recorder application? Once I finish recording the necessary steps, there are few steps I'd like to delete and few comments that I'd like to edit.

So if I open the saved file in word document and edit it there I need it to,

• automatically update the number of the proceeding steps when I delete one in between.
    • Retain the size of the images and overall page size in the MHTML document. (I've noticed that if I make a single change, the size of image increase more than the screen size and the MHTML document isn't responsive.)

Anwesh Gangula, Feb 17, 2020
  3. PaulKroll Win User
    Printer only prints one copy no matter how many multiple copies I enter

Windows 10 Surface Pro is the PC that I'm trying to print multiple copies of a document from.

Canon Copier is what I'm trying to print to.

Are there any suggestions on fixing this?

****NOTE****

This IS NOT a HP Printer: The below fix does not apply. Oh, how I wish it were that easy!

ANSWER
    sofsol replied on: 2/15/2013 5:05:29 AM

Disable Mopier mode - this mode is used when the printer has an EIO hard disk installed. If the printer doesn’t have one, it will only print one copy.

1. Open the (Devices and) Printers Control Panel.
    2. Right-click on the printer, and choose (Printer) Properties.
    3. Click the Device Settings tab.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the list, and change “Mopier Mode” to “Disabled”, then click OK.

PaulKroll, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

how do I copy a document from my printer to my PC so I can edit and crop it

Crop Function Greyed out

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Usually when you preview a picture that was captured from camera app, it should open in the photos app where you can edit/crop it. I would suggest you to try editing/cropping the photos in
    Photos app.
    As you mentioned that issue occurred after the update, I would suggest follow the steps provided below and check if that helps:

Method 1: Please follow the steps provided in the article: Fix problems with apps
    from Microsoft Store

Method 2: Reinstall the app using PowerShell.

1. Open PowerShell and run it as admin. To open PowerShell, right click on the start button and then on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsCamera | Remove-AppxPackage.

3. Reboot your computer.
    4. Open PowerShell again and then type: Reinstalling apps:
      Get-AppXPackage -allusers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Regards,

Naresh_K, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

how do I copy a document from my printer to my PC so I can edit and crop it

1. how do I copy a document from my printer to my PC so I can edit and crop it - Similar Threads - copy document printer

2. How do I copy files from onedrive to my computer so that I can delete onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I copy files from onedrive to my computer so that I can delete onedrive: I am unhappy that my PC is saving items to OneDrive. I want to download all of my things from Onedrive to my computer and then remove OneDrive. How do I accomplish this?...
  3. How do I copy files from onedrive to my computer so that I can delete onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I copy files from onedrive to my computer so that I can delete onedrive: I am unhappy that my PC is saving items to OneDrive. I want to download all of my things from Onedrive to my computer and then remove OneDrive. How do I accomplish this?...
  4. How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive?: How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive. I’m sick of files saving to onedrive when I thought they were saving to my drive. I want to get rid of onedrive because I have my own cloud backup service. And also I don’t like how...
  5. How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive?: How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive. I’m sick of files saving to onedrive when I thought they were saving to my drive. I want to get rid of onedrive because I have my own cloud backup service. And also I don’t like how...
  6. How do I get the files from my onedrive copied onto my drive so that I can remove Onedrive?

7. How do I edit an Existing Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I edit an Existing Document: Please reply as to how I can edit an existing document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-edit-an-existing-document/73b1c6e0-9ee4-4587-ae24-48616d855346"
  8. HOW DO I CROP MY PHOTO ON MY PC WHEN I OPEN WINDOWS 10

HOW DO I CROP MY PHOTO ON MY PC WHEN I OPEN WINDOWS 10: HOW DO I CROP MY PHOTO ON MY PC WHEN I OPEN WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-crop-my-photo-on-my-pc-when-i-open/6fb25f1b-041b-4f6c-aabd-6aec6de2912b
  9. HOW can I edit the scanned document

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW can I edit the scanned document: using Windows 10 when scanning a document to computer HOW can I edit that document is there certain settings prior to scan? after scanned? HELP...
  10. how do I put my printer on line so that I can print from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I put my printer on line so that I can print from my laptop?: My laptop is saying that my wireless printer is off line how do I fix this issue? It was working fine until I changed the password on my modem/router....