Windows 10: How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

Discus and support How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I always use ALT + prtscrn this copies the active window to my clip board Then I start Redirecting ... (a cheap but versatile replacement for... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cyberdesigner, Aug 19, 2015.

1. How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

Ok just to Clarify: Print Screen>Paste into Paint.net. (which I have already downloaded a few days ago)

What should I save the files as?

Cyberdesigner, Aug 19, 2015

2. I don't want to use Fire Fox

I only want to use Edge

3. Hey Cyberdesigner,
    Thank you for posting your problem on Ten Forums. I will try my best to assist you with your issue.
    There are 2 methods you can try to print a webpage with Microsoft Edge:

Method 1
    • Open Microsoft Edge and open the webpage of your choice
    • Click the ... (More Actions) button at the top of Microsoft Edge
    • A menu will open with a few options, click Print
    • A window opens, click Print as PDF them choose your printer (or add one if you have not set a printer up)
    • Press Print button and your webpage should print out
    If Method 1 does not work, try Method 2

Method 2

• Open Microsoft Edge and open the webpage of your choice
    • Press CTRL+P on your keyboard
    • A menu with few options will launch, click Print
    • A window opens, click Print as PDF then choose your printer (or add one if you have not set a printer up)
    • Press the Print button and your webpage should be printed
    I hope this solves your issue. You can also check out this link for more information.

Thanks and Regards,
    Troy Cooper

TroyCooper, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Harpert Win User

How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

use getpaint.net
    first ALt + prtscrn the first part
    than the second (or third and fourth)
    you can easily put them back together

good luck

Harpert, Aug 19, 2015
  5. Harpert Win User
    Your method is of course fine.... however, most pages that you might want to print contain a lot of stuff you don't need in your print
    Hence the suggestion of using a simple tool like getpaint.net

there it's possible to delete all you might not want in your print *Smile

Harpert, Aug 19, 2015
  6. Ah, ok. You can take multiple screenshots and put them under each-other in Paint.NET or even a Word document.

TroyCooper, Aug 19, 2015
  7. Many Thanks

But I don't want to do it like that

8. How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

Many Thanks Troy

But I don't want to do it like that.

9. Shame, it works a treat. *Smile

How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out. [​IMG]

Torquemada, Aug 19, 2015
  10. Hi Troy

That was GENIUS! absolutely Perfect! just what I wanted and worked like a Dream!

Many Thanks and Much Appreciated.

11. layman Win User
    I tried PDF Redirect, which I was using successfully for this operation with IE 11, but failed. Any solutions?

layman, Aug 22, 2015
  12. That is the way I do it even better with the new office 2016 and 365

hTconeM9user, Oct 2, 2015
  13. wnclee1 Win User

You can do it many, many ways. You can click "Print" & choose an "electronic" printing mode. It doesn't print a hard-copy, but saves the page in "electronic" form. When the print dialog box opens, you can choose to "print" to: OneNote, PDF, TIFF or OXPS (forget which). There is also a free, lite-weight & very versatile app U can download called: Ducklink. I use it often. U can choose to print a scrolling window, the screen only, freeform, etc... It will be saved in any location U choose in advanced settings. Good luck,

wnclee1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out. - Similar Threads - Copy Web Page

2. printing 2 copies per page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printing 2 copies per page: I am trying to print 2 copies of a jpeg photo I have Windows 11 on A5 paper but when I select A5 the only option that comes up is 1 copy per page. If I select letter I am able to print 2 copies but I am wanting it on A5. Any help please!...
  3. printing 2 copies per page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printing 2 copies per page: I am trying to print 2 copies of a jpeg photo I have Windows 11 on A5 paper but when I select A5 the only option that comes up is 1 copy per page. If I select letter I am able to print 2 copies but I am wanting it on A5. Any help please!...
  4. How do I print a page that's on the internet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I print a page that's on the internet?: How do I get a 'PRINT' icon or the 3 dots at the top right of the screen to show up? When I've opened a page on the internet, I can't print it because there's nothing to tap. I've tried resizing the page. Is there a print icon I can add to my taskbar?...
  5. How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....: This problem has been going on for some time. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-getting-web-page-not-responding-then/1b73d1d7-6d10-4f51-b22b-c81fbb7ba81a
  6. How do I print a copy of a proposal?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I print a copy of a proposal?: how do I print a copy of a proposal * Moved from education * Original title: Answer a Question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-a-copy-of-a-proposal/b0d207b3-4a91-4c60-aab3-84ce7322cc91"
  7. When printing, a web page disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When printing, a web page disappears: It is a printing issue: a specific web page and the print menu disappears after I start printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-printing-a-web-page-disappears/f79d5f2b-c5b7-4deb-8db3-90854b23076a
  8. print settings for web page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    print settings for web page: want to print web page but need to make fonts bigger if I copy and paste onto word it will not let me make fonts bigger suppose to go to print settings but can not find...
  9. Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge: Windows 2008R2 active directory network using Group Policy and with all clients running Windows 10 Pro. For approximately the past year, when using Edge pretty much all content from a website could be printed... i.e. you fill out a form or want to print a particular screen...
  10. How Can I Copy a Web Page and Trim off the unwanted borders?

in Browsers and Email
    How Can I Copy a Web Page and Trim off the unwanted borders?: Hi I would like to Copy a Web Page (Select & Right Click>Copy?) Then paste it into something, so that I can Crop off the unwanted Borders, before I print it out. I also do not want to use anything but the Edge Browser. 19495