Windows 10: How do I copy an object in Paint and paste it next to it so I can print mulitples?

Discus and support How do I copy an object in Paint and paste it next to it so I can print mulitples? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I copy an object in Paint and paste it next to it so I can print mulitples.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidRPowell, Dec 17, 2019.

1. How do I copy an object in Paint and paste it next to it so I can print mulitples?

How do I copy an object in Paint and paste it next to it so I can print mulitples.

:)

DavidRPowell, Dec 17, 2019
  2. kthr33 Win User

How to copy a Paint object

I've been using MS Paint for many years. The other day I copied and pasted an object into Paint, edited it, then needed to copy it so I could paste it to where it needed to be. Apparently 'Copy' is something I don't do very often because I couldn't do
    it. No matter what I tried, Cut and Copy stayed greyed out. Finally, something I did brought Cut and Copy to life and I could then Copy. Now I need do that all over again with another object and am not having the same luck I had the other day. Lighting up
    Cut and Copy is just not happening for me today - and I haven't been able to coax an answer out of Google either. So I am here. I would greatly appreciate any information, any wish to offer about how to light up Cut and Copy in MS Paint. All suggestions, ideas,
    comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.

kthr33, Dec 17, 2019
  3. StevenYen Win User
    Copy and paste in Microsoft paint

I recently had an option change in Microsoft Paint. I would copy and past an object (e.g., screen capture, such as a Green letter) into Paint and drag it to the desired place on my project/graph. This has continued to work for larger object (e.g., larger
    then 0.5cm x 0.5 cm). However, for a smaller object such as a single (or 2-3) Greek letter, when I place the mouse cursor over the object, the cursor no longer changes from "expand" mode to "drag" mode. At this point, I can drag to increase/decrease the size
    but cannot drag the object.

Would an option reset change all that? How? Thanks.

StevenYen, Dec 17, 2019
  4. elk117 Win User

How do I copy an object in Paint and paste it next to it so I can print mulitples?

How to copy and paste into Paint

Within Windows 2007 under start you had a list of installed programmes and features and under the title Accessories amongst other useful things you had Paint. There one could copy and paste text from a Word document and save it as a picture file but under
    the new paint how do you do the same thing? With the option of as new canvas I'm given the choice of copying a picture, draw etc but cannot see of find where I can copy and paste text.

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

elk117, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

How do I copy an object in Paint and paste it next to it so I can print mulitples?

1. How do I copy an object in Paint and paste it next to it so I can print mulitples? - Similar Threads - copy object Paint

2. MS Paint copy and paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint copy and paste: Hello, Ever since the new Windows 11 update, MS paint keep resizing my pictures. Everytime I copy a MS paint picture in MS powerpoint or MS word, my picture is smaller exactly 28%. Resizing it causes a loss in image quality. do not compress in advance options of MS powerpoint...
  3. MS Paint copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint copy and paste: Hello, Ever since the new Windows 11 update, MS paint keep resizing my pictures. Everytime I copy a MS paint picture in MS powerpoint or MS word, my picture is smaller exactly 28%. Resizing it causes a loss in image quality. do not compress in advance options of MS powerpoint...
  4. how do i copy and paste

how do i copy and paste: how do i copy and paste https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-and-paste/89550b4e-2be9-4466-a738-7a32404527d4
  5. how do i copy and paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i copy and paste: how do i copy and paste https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-and-paste/89550b4e-2be9-4466-a738-7a32404527d4
  6. How do I measure an object in Paint 3D?

How do I measure an object in Paint 3D?: I want my Geometry students to design a locker in the shape of a prism or a combination of prisms. How can they measure the figures they use, so that they can calculate the volume of the locker they design?...
  7. MS Paint copy and paste

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Paint copy and paste: Since around the 12th August update I have had a problem with MS Paint (not the 3D version). Trying to copy and paste small areas of a picture still works as before but not if you then want to move the pasted bit. Pasted bits below a certain number of pixels can't be moved...
  8. Dell 3670 win 10 64 bit Paint malfunnctions when i paste a copied object

Dell 3670 win 10 64 bit Paint malfunnctions when i paste a copied object: When i paste a cutout or copied selection the object appears in the selection box normally. When i put the currsor in the box and click the left mouse button it acts o.k. When i hold down the left button and move tne mouse, the selected object moves o.k. But...…….....
  9. How do I cut a certain object out of an object in Paint 3D?

How do I cut a certain object out of an object in Paint 3D?: Hi, I'm trying to make an object where I have to cut out a bit of the object from the inside. How can I do this? Is there an option on how I can do it?...
  10. How do I Copy and Paste into Paint.net

How do I Copy and Paste into Paint.net: Having Selected a list of Items on a Web Page and then Right Clicked to Copy them, how do I Paste them into Paint.net? It doesn't seem to let me want to do that. 19481

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms paint how dp i copy a text in my paint and paste to a certain place in my paint document

2. help with paint in windows 10HOW TO MOVE OBJECTS ON CONVAS

3. how to copy and paste with paint in windows 10