Windows 10: How do I create a blocked sender list in Windows 10? Specifically in Google Chrome?

Discus and support How do I create a blocked sender list in Windows 10? Specifically in Google Chrome? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Where is the blocked sender list?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LindaHickman1, Dec 23, 2019.

1. How do I create a blocked sender list in Windows 10? Specifically in Google Chrome?

Where is the blocked sender list?

:)

LindaHickman1, Dec 23, 2019

2. Block Google Chrome for Child

I have 5 kids to setup content restrictions for. Though I love that Microsoft gives the power to have the safety features it does, the process is RIDICULOUS if you are doing it for more than 1 child!!!

I attempted to setup my 3 younger kids to only have access to a couple of specific websites, but no other sites. During that process I removed Google Chrome from the blocked apps list. What I did not know was that I had to use Microsoft Edge (one of the
    worst browsers ever) to use the feature that only allows certain sites. So now Google Chrome is no longer a blocked app, but yet the site has no way to just add it back.

I looked up how to block an app and was SHOCKED by the official info from Microsoft. See Below. Basically your kid has to use an app before you can add it to the blocked list. Doesn't that defy the purpose of having safety features for a child?

Besides... I used my child's account and opened Chrome, yet it still DID NOT show up in their activity list in order to block it. NOW WHAT?

FROM MICROSOFT

Blocking specific apps is possible with the Microsoft Account's Family Safety Feature. To block a specific application on your child's account, it is a requirement that the app must be used by your child, so that it will appear in under the Recent Activity
    list. For your child's security, you can log in as the child and launch the app to satisfy this requirement.

Follow these steps to successfully block specific applications:

1. Visit the Microsoft Family website and then sign in your Microsoft Account.
    2. Click the account of the child that you want to block from using an app.
    3. Select Recent Activity.
    4. Click to ensure that Activity Reporting is turned on.
    5. Scroll down and look for Apps & Games.
    6. Choose the apps that you want to block on your child's account.
    7. Click Block to block usage of the app.

msquaredonline, Dec 23, 2019
  3. how to set up block senders list in windows 10

정희한1, Dec 23, 2019
  4. IanUU Win User

How do I create a blocked sender list in Windows 10? Specifically in Google Chrome?

how to set up block senders list in windows 10

IanUU, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

How do I create a blocked sender list in Windows 10? Specifically in Google Chrome?

1. How do I create a blocked sender list in Windows 10? Specifically in Google Chrome? - Similar Threads - create blocked sender

2. how do I find my blocked senders list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I find my blocked senders list: how do I find my blocked senders list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-blocked-senders-list/a5025aac-40fc-4af5-8f70-e6284d89fe64
  3. how do I find my blocked senders list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I find my blocked senders list: how do I find my blocked senders list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-blocked-senders-list/a5025aac-40fc-4af5-8f70-e6284d89fe64
  4. Google Chrome blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome blocked: Hi! Every time I try to open google chrome, it keeps on saying that I need permission. I selected the "ask email" option, but I checked all of my emails within my family and none of them receive an email from you guys yet. Also I don't know why I'm having this problem now....
  5. Google Chrome blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome blocked: Google Chrome has been blocked by Windows 10 Pro April 2021 updates. I worked with Dell technical support for several hours, and they concluded it was the Windows update that is causing the problem....
  6. How to block a sender in Microsoft 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to block a sender in Microsoft 10?: In Microsoft 7, the icon to block a message sender was available at the top of the inbox screen. In Windows 10, how do I block a sender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-block-a-sender-in-microsoft-10/f4ffa35d-b45e-484b-849b-3a6dc90a2119
  7. Blocked senders list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocked senders list: I think I may have blocked a sender in error. Where is the blocked senders list, and how can I unblock if an error has been made? Thanks for your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-senders-list/7383c35a-b0e8-4bd3-8513-270adf4ac6b9
  8. How do I add Google Chrome to the list of approved apps

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I add Google Chrome to the list of approved apps: I have a family account set up to monitor my daughter's use of the computer. She needs to use Google Chrome for her school work during the COVID-19 stay at home order. Every time she tries to use Google Chrome she has to have M/S send me an email to allow her to use...
  9. Blocked Senders List

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocked Senders List: Old versions of Windows made it very easy to erase the blocked senders list. With Windows 10, I find all kinds of instructions that involved editing the registry. I am using Outlook.com for mail. One piece of advice is to find Windows Mail in the registry. I follow...
  10. How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?: Background - Like a lot of people on here I have had/still having my share of junk emails. I have played around with 'Filters' until I'm blue in the face, and still they get through. The latest 'beta' version of Outlook.com comes with a handy 'Block' button in the 'junk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i block junk mail in windows 10 email

2. find blocked emails sender list in win 10 mail app

3. blocking unwanted emails in windows 10

4. blocking senders in windows 10 mail,
  5. how to block emails in windows 10,
  6. where is the blocked senders list in windows 10 chrome,
  7. steps to sign up for google language:en,
  8. where is blocked senders list windows 10,
  9. block email in windows 10,
  10. where is the blocked senders list in windows 10,
  11. how to stop unwanted emails on windows 10,