Windows 10: How do I create a bootable (recover) partition with Windows 10 Home

Discus and support How do I create a bootable (recover) partition with Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make part of the bootable partition (recovery) with Windows 10 Home. Wait for response!. A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdrianDragomir1, Nov 6, 2018.

1. How do I create a bootable (recover) partition with Windows 10 Home

Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make part of the bootable partition (recovery) with Windows 10 Home. Wait for response!. A wonderful day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Nov 6, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Nov 6, 2018
  4. How do I create a bootable (recover) partition with Windows 10 Home

Recover data from a RAW partition

I think you should mention that which file system you used. As per of my experience I suggest you Remo Recover utility to recover data from old hard drive. I think it will be helpful for you.

RonaldMethew, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

How do I create a bootable (recover) partition with Windows 10 Home

1. How do I create a bootable (recover) partition with Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - create bootable recover

2. How do I recover the reserved system partition in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I recover the reserved system partition in Windows 10?: I was removing Linux Ubuntu so I could return my laptop to a single boot system and recover the drive space Linux had occupied. All seemed fine until I got the error message "error: no such partition. Entering rescue mode...grub rescue." All of the methods to fix this made...
  3. How do I create a bootable windows 10 disk

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I create a bootable windows 10 disk: I set up a Hello PIN on my home computer and now I cannot even get into my computer. The forgot password just reverts right back to the log in screen. Ican't start my computer on soft mode and basically I am locked out of my computer and can't use it. Can I download a...
  4. HOW DO I Create a Fully Bootable Backup in Windows 10/

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    HOW DO I Create a Fully Bootable Backup in Windows 10/: Long story short I'm an amateur Power user, using win ten pro on HP all-in-one 24-xa0020 {it's sort of a big desktop-style lapy topish ai1} I have a copy of win tenfourms boot recovery media winpse_x64! looking for a free Full backup Media image iso creation tool! Hoping...
  5. How do I create a home network windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create a home network windows 10: How do I create a home network since recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-home-network-windows-10/a108e64f-9114-4d2f-87f6-31e5d9518695
  6. How do I create a bootable USB backup for Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I create a bootable USB backup for Windows 10 Pro?: How do I create a bootable USB backup for Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-bootable-usb-backup-for-windows/ebb94827-69d8-405b-bf40-b6778a38537a
  7. How do I create a Windows 10 Bootable FAT32 USB on Linux?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I create a Windows 10 Bootable FAT32 USB on Linux?: I wanted to try out Linux. I gave it a week and would like to return to Windows. Only problem is, I'm on a Surface Book using UEFI. To create a bootable USB I've done the following: Formated my 8gb USB drive in Fat32 Transfered the contents of the Windows 10 ISO to that...
  8. Do I need to create a system recover disc if I have a bootable Windows USB?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need to create a system recover disc if I have a bootable Windows USB?: Hi experts, I am new here. Everyone tell me to create a system recover disc when you take a system image backup. I don't understand, the recovery function is built in standard Windows boot USB? Do I still to use a system recover disc? Sorry, another quick question,...
  9. How to create bootable disk partition from bootable CD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create bootable disk partition from bootable CD?: Hi! I have on CD small system which at computer start boots into. So, when I want to access this OS, I must to have always CD in drive... I want to leave CD away and create from this bootable partition on harddisk and will have access to OS directly without CD.. Is it...
  10. How to create from bootable CD the bootable partition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create from bootable CD the bootable partition?: Hi! I have multi-OS computer and own one Live CD which boots at computer start if I select Boot from CDROM. I want to work without CD - make it like installed system. It is not problem of copying content of CD to harddisk partition, problem is for me to make it bootable....