Windows 10: How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO?

Discus and support How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried looking this up online, but couldn't find any specific information. I'm running on Windows 10 Home, and I have a Windows 10 ISO I want to put in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Toxiconym, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Toxiconym Win User

How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO?

Tried looking this up online, but couldn't find any specific information. I'm running on Windows 10 Home, and I have a Windows 10 ISO I want to put in a flash drive so it's bootable. How do I do this?

:)

Toxiconym, Nov 10, 2015

2. How can I create a bootable USB drive?

Hi,

I am Sumit, an Independent advisor and a Microsoft MVP here to help.

Please see this guide on how to create one:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2376-create...

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2015
  3. LAPIII Win User
    How can I create a bootable USB drive?

This in the page I was directed to: Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File). The link for the "Microsoft Software Download Windows 10 page" redirects to the same page. Does the tool not exist anymore or is this a glitch? Where might
    i report this?

LAPIII, Nov 10, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 10, 2015
  5. Toxiconym Win User
    Toxiconym, Nov 10, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO? - Similar Threads - create bootable USB

2. How do I create a platform specific bootable ISO for windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I create a platform specific bootable ISO for windows: Hi All,I have made a custom image on win 10 IoT 1607 from a system but because this image has an embedded license and is going to be used in mass production I need to create a way that the end user can reinstall the image with the license because it's not a digital license...
  3. How do I create a platform specific bootable ISO for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a platform specific bootable ISO for windows: Hi All,I have made a custom image on win 10 IoT 1607 from a system but because this image has an embedded license and is going to be used in mass production I need to create a way that the end user can reinstall the image with the license because it's not a digital license...
  4. How do I create a platform specific bootable ISO for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to create a truly bootable USB off of windows ISO?

How to create a truly bootable USB off of windows ISO?: First of all - how difficult to get support from Microsoft these days - incredible that there is no real time support available, with a phone line that directs to the website that directs here.In any case - I've downloaded the Microsoft Windows 10 ISO, and tried about 10...
  6. Creating a bootable usb from ISO

Creating a bootable usb from ISO: If I create a bootable usb from the ISO file, does that ISO file remain the same in the sense that I can use it to to an In-Place Repair or reinstall Windows?...
  7. How to Create ISO from Bootable USB in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Create ISO from Bootable USB in Windows 10?: Hey! I have a bootable USB with windows 10 in it. And I want to Convert that USB to ISO file. So that I can backup it for later use and can use that Pendrive for further use. Please Help!...
  8. Creating a bootable USB drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating a bootable USB drive: Hi, I was experiencing something unexpected, when trying to create the drive. Maybe you can tell me what went wrong, as I do not understand it. So, I wanted to help a friend reinstall the OS via thumb drive. This should be pretty straightforward. Download the ISO use a...
  9. How to Create Bootable USB

How to Create Bootable USB: Hi, Just downloaded windows 10 Installation Media from Download Windows 10 . There are two options there Update and Download tool now. I first tried Update and was told that a newer version was available. This was downloaded successfully. That said, the reason I went on there...
  10. How do I create a bootable usb drive for bare metal install

How do I create a bootable usb drive for bare metal install: I have been trying to create a USB installation drive. I have the Windows10 .iso image. I have created a recovery USB drive but it doesn't allow me to access the image just the advanced options. I want to be able to do a clean install of Windows 10. So: I want to boot to the...