Windows 10: How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO?

Discus and support How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried looking this up online, but couldn't find any specific information. I'm running on Windows 10 Home, and I have a Windows 10 ISO I want to put in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Toxiconym, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Toxiconym Win User

How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO?

Tried looking this up online, but couldn't find any specific information. I'm running on Windows 10 Home, and I have a Windows 10 ISO I want to put in a flash drive so it's bootable. How do I do this?

:)

Toxiconym, Nov 10, 2015

2. How can I create a bootable USB drive?

Hi,

I am Sumit, an Independent advisor and a Microsoft MVP here to help.

Please see this guide on how to create one:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2376-create...

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2015
  3. LAPIII Win User
    How can I create a bootable USB drive?

This in the page I was directed to: Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File). The link for the "Microsoft Software Download Windows 10 page" redirects to the same page. Does the tool not exist anymore or is this a glitch? Where might
    i report this?

LAPIII, Nov 10, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 10, 2015
  5. Toxiconym Win User
    Toxiconym, Nov 10, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO? - Similar Threads - create bootable USB

2. How can I create a bootable Win RE in USB Flash drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I create a bootable Win RE in USB Flash drive?: Hello, How can I create a bootable Win RE in USB Flash drive? Thanks Daniel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-a-bootable-win-re-in-usb-flash/2953414f-1231-493c-8af2-58d2990fbf40
  3. How to create Multi bootable USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create Multi bootable USB: I want Win 7, Win 10, Macrium Rescue and one more in one USB. I tried program WinsetupfromUSB but could not run Macrium. Can someone tell how to proceed or is there any other program which could do it. I think, I selected wrong box while adding Macrium. Can someone tell...
  4. how to create a USB bootable media

how to create a USB bootable media: I have an Acer desktop computer running Windows 10 and I got only the update Version 1803. I can't get 1809 and 19093 because after installation, I can't boot the computer. On the other hand, Microsoft informs that I need to get the newer version update. That is why I need to...
  5. How to Create Bootable USB

How to Create Bootable USB: Hi, Just downloaded windows 10 Installation Media from Download Windows 10 . There are two options there Update and Download tool now. I first tried Update and was told that a newer version was available. This was downloaded successfully. That said, the reason I went on there...
  6. create bootable iso for 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    create bootable iso for 1803: hi joydeep sir what tool i will use to create bootable iso for 1803 as 1809 got totally due to some bugs or isolated reported issue by customers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-bootable-iso-for-1803/57e5925e-8d7a-4f8a-b056-360d3dc43a66
  7. Issue creating bootable USB drive

Issue creating bootable USB drive: Hi all, my first post. Thank you for any assistance in advance. I got a new 2nd hand Asus 2 in 1. I managed to finally get a fully functional Ubuntu Linux distro (dual boot) working on it. Unfortunately after getting it finally functional (Cheery Trail processors are not...
  8. Creating bootable USB 3.0 Flash Drive...

Creating bootable USB 3.0 Flash Drive...: I have followed instructions to create my own Windows 10 To Go flash drive. I have two suitable USB 3.0 flash drives: Corsair Voyager GTX and Super Talent RC4, both 128 GB versions. The Corsair Voyager GTX is not a certified Windows To Go drive, whereas the Super Talent...
  9. How do I create a bootable usb drive for bare metal install

How do I create a bootable usb drive for bare metal install: I have been trying to create a USB installation drive. I have the Windows10 .iso image. I have created a recovery USB drive but it doesn't allow me to access the image just the advanced options. I want to be able to do a clean install of Windows 10. So: I want to boot to the...
  10. Need help creating a bootable USB drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help creating a bootable USB drive: Hello all, Here's what I'm trying to do. I want to wipe my C drive and start over with the latest edition of Windows 10 from an ISO disc downloaded from Microsoft. I want to use another program to wipe the partition rather than use the Windows reset function to do it. It's...