Windows 10: How do I create a bootable windows 10 disk

Discus and support How do I create a bootable windows 10 disk in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I set up a Hello PIN on my home computer and now I cannot even get into my computer. The forgot password just reverts right back to the log in screen.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TeriAvilla, Jun 15, 2020.

1. How do I create a bootable windows 10 disk

I set up a Hello PIN on my home computer and now I cannot even get into my computer. The forgot password just reverts right back to the log in screen. Ican't start my computer on soft mode and basically I am locked out of my computer and can't use it. Can I download a bootable windows disk on my office computer and try to start up my home computer with it?

:)

TeriAvilla, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jun 15, 2020
  3. how to create a start-up disk for windows 10 pro

Hi,

To help you create a recovery drive, we suggest that you try to follow the steps found in the article below:

We would also need to ask you if you are trying to create a bootable USB disk for Windows 10.

Let us know so that we can further help.

Marivel Man, Jun 15, 2020
  4. DrAlg Win User

How do I create a bootable windows 10 disk

make a bootable windows 10 Disk

What are the steps for creating a Windows 10 bootable disk?

DrAlg, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

How do I create a bootable windows 10 disk

1. How do I create a bootable windows 10 disk - Similar Threads - create bootable disk

2. How do I create a platform specific bootable ISO for windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I create a platform specific bootable ISO for windows: Hi All,I have made a custom image on win 10 IoT 1607 from a system but because this image has an embedded license and is going to be used in mass production I need to create a way that the end user can reinstall the image with the license because it's not a digital license...
  3. HOW DO I Create a Fully Bootable Backup in Windows 10/

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    HOW DO I Create a Fully Bootable Backup in Windows 10/: Long story short I'm an amateur Power user, using win ten pro on HP all-in-one 24-xa0020 {it's sort of a big desktop-style lapy topish ai1} I have a copy of win tenfourms boot recovery media winpse_x64! looking for a free Full backup Media image iso creation tool! Hoping...
  4. How do I create a bootable USB backup for Windows 10 Pro?

How do I create a bootable USB backup for Windows 10 Pro?: How do I create a bootable USB backup for Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-bootable-usb-backup-for-windows/ebb94827-69d8-405b-bf40-b6778a38537a
  5. How do I create a Windows 10 Bootable FAT32 USB on Linux?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I create a Windows 10 Bootable FAT32 USB on Linux?: I wanted to try out Linux. I gave it a week and would like to return to Windows. Only problem is, I'm on a Surface Book using UEFI. To create a bootable USB I've done the following: Formated my 8gb USB drive in Fat32 Transfered the contents of the Windows 10 ISO to that...
  6. How do I create a bootable (recover) partition with Windows 10 Home

How do I create a bootable (recover) partition with Windows 10 Home: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make part of the bootable partition (recovery) with Windows 10 Home. Wait for response!. A wonderful day!...
  7. How to create a bootable CD in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to create a bootable CD in windows 10: Must be old school, but is there a way to create a CD in Windows 10 that is bootable. All the discussions that I have found talk about the ISO file for windows 10. I have a laptop that has an enterprise version of windows 7 on it, and I want to do a clean install of windows...
  8. How do I create an slipstream disk for windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I create an slipstream disk for windows 10: I want to create a slipstream disk including the required software included in the iso for future use. Does any one know any tools like RT7 115527
  9. How to create bootable disk partition from bootable CD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create bootable disk partition from bootable CD?: Hi! I have on CD small system which at computer start boots into. So, when I want to access this OS, I must to have always CD in drive... I want to leave CD away and create from this bootable partition on harddisk and will have access to OS directly without CD.. Is it...
  10. How to create a Windows 10 bootable install disk?

How to create a Windows 10 bootable install disk?: I've asked about this a long time ago. Several personal issue interfered with me getting computer work done. Now I'm starting a telecommuting job in a week, need to clean things up a bit. Just in case I have issues, I'd like to burn off a bootable Windows 10 that I downloaded...