Windows 10: How Do I Create A Circle With Sections and Percentages ?

Discus and support How Do I Create A Circle With Sections and Percentages ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to make a circle graph. How would I make one .......that would have for example 10 equal sections in circle, so that each one is 1/10th or 36... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaymondWindoz10, Aug 4, 2018.

1. How Do I Create A Circle With Sections and Percentages ?

I want to make a circle graph.

How would I make one .......that would have for example 10 equal sections in circle, so that each one is 1/10th or 36 degrees of a circle ?

How would I make one that uses percentages, so that if I want to make one with '10' sections but one represents 25%, 15%, 12 % etc....?

How could I label the sections with a name in each section or create a line to the side pointing towards each section ? I will need it to identify the smaller sections that are 10%, 5%, 3%, 1%. They are too small to be able to 'write' on the inside of each section.

I would like to potentially be able to make each section a different color and have a Color Index to the side.

I don't have Photoshop but I have the standard Windows Apps and Windows Home Office.

Thanks

:)

RaymondWindoz10, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

iPhone/iPod Touch Section

Besides the issue of legality of the posts, there is probably not a need for a specific section for the iDevices. Sections are created when the number of posts warrant a seperate section and I think that the traffic on an a section like the one suggested would be low.

However, you can post threads about them in a relevant section (eg. General Hardware) and if the number of posts start overwhelming the section, W1zz will look at a seperate section.

If you want to write a guide and you have any questions on the content, contact W1zz.

Kreij, Aug 4, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

How Do I Create A Circle With Sections and Percentages ?

Percentages on web page - issues

Hello, I am writing about the page here:
    TechPowerUp

There are several issues here:
    1) In the Manufacturer: section, you list ATI - a company that does not exist since 2006 (brand does not exist since 2010).
    Please change that to AMD, or at least ATI/AMD (or AMD/ATI?).
    ATI is also listed here
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/stats.php

2) In the Bus Interface: section, an important kind of interface is missing - AGP. Please add it.

Also, here:
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/stats.php
    The OS list has a few issues:
    * Windows 7 is missing.
    * Windows 8 is missing.
    * Windows Longhorn is listed - a non-existing OS.

Naki, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

How Do I Create A Circle With Sections and Percentages ?

1. How Do I Create A Circle With Sections and Percentages ? - Similar Threads - Create Circle Sections

2. How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?: www.ponderly.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-battery-percentage-on-windows-11/70a73118-841c-4a8e-8977-08410f2f052c
  3. How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?: www.ponderly.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-battery-percentage-on-windows-11/70a73118-841c-4a8e-8977-08410f2f052c
  4. How do I fix my battery percentage not rising?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my battery percentage not rising?: Recently, my laptop battery percentage will not go up. If charged, my laptop stays at the same percentage and doesn't get higher, if it's not charging it will go down as usual but if I charge my laptop again, it wont get any higher than the current percentage. Does anyone...
  5. How do I fix my battery percentage not rising?

How do I fix my battery percentage not rising?: Recently, my laptop battery percentage will not go up. If charged, my laptop stays at the same percentage and doesn't get higher, if it's not charging it will go down as usual but if I charge my laptop again, it wont get any higher than the current percentage. Does anyone...
  6. How do i see percentage of my usb mouse?

How do i see percentage of my usb mouse?: How do i check the usb mouse's percentage so i can see if it needs its batteries replaced or not? It's not bluetooth its wireless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-percentage-of-my-usb-mouse/3a4de02a-2ac2-4f31-a0bc-20e7e346f9ae
  7. How do i see percentage of my usb mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i see percentage of my usb mouse?: How do i check the usb mouse's percentage so i can see if it needs its batteries replaced or not? It's not bluetooth its wireless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-percentage-of-my-usb-mouse/3a4de02a-2ac2-4f31-a0bc-20e7e346f9ae
  8. Blue Circle in one section of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Circle in one section of screen: I updated to windows 11 and I've been plagued with issues ever since. My laptop slows down after using it for a few hours and the weirdest of all, in only one section of the screen my mouse turns into the blue spinning circle so in that section and that section only I cannot...
  9. Blue Circle in one section of screen

Blue Circle in one section of screen: I updated to windows 11 and I've been plagued with issues ever since. My laptop slows down after using it for a few hours and the weirdest of all, in only one section of the screen my mouse turns into the blue spinning circle so in that section and that section only I cannot...
  10. How do I recalibrate the battery percentage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I recalibrate the battery percentage?: I own an XPS 15 9570. I noticed that my battery, according to both the battery report and the intel graphics command center, currently has a charging capacity of around 64800 mWh. Which is much less than the design capacity of 97000. I figured I would try recalibrating the...