Windows 10: How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file

Discus and support How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have several Nero's and none of them will create a DVD that can be inserted into a DVD player and watched on a TV. It appears that it isn't possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by theaudioanalyst, Jun 10, 2019.

1. How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file

I have several Nero's and none of them will create a DVD that can be inserted into a DVD player and watched on a TV. It appears that it isn't possible. Nero spent 20+ minutes creating two folders that contain nothing but garbage. Put in the computer even Nero can't play the DVD it created. Yes it will burn a the MP4 file on a DVD but that will not play in the TV's DVD. I need a solution for someone who doesn't have a computer.

:)

theaudioanalyst, Jun 10, 2019

2. DVD burner for Movie maker mp4 files

Movie maker 2018 works great on Windows 10 but I can't find DVD burner software for it's mp4 video files. Any suggestions?. Frank (UK)

FrankLedbury, Jun 10, 2019
  3. zudduz Win User
    How can I create a video dvd from an mp4 on Windows 10?

How can I create a video dvd from an mp4 on Windows 10?

I used windows live movie maker to create a movie and it exported it to an mp4 file. Now I'd like to burn it onto a dvd that could play on a DVD player.

zudduz, Jun 10, 2019
  4. How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file

How can I convert my video that is a MP4 (created on windows Movie Maker) INTO a AVI or WMV file?

How can I convert my video that is a MP4 (created on windows Movie Maker) INTO a AVI or WMV file?

c.sanders224, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file

1. How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file - Similar Threads - create dvd movie

2. MP4 files not showing movie icon in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MP4 files not showing movie icon in Explorer: Some of my MP4 files are not showing the correct movie-type of icon in Windows Explorer. This is when viewing the folder using icons of any size. If I switch to Details view then it shows correctly as a movie file. NB I think this seems to only happen with VERTICAL MP4...
  3. DVD movies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD movies: My PC won't play DVDs. I've downloaded an app, but I cannot seem to make it the default media player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-movies/ae17573a-7bd2-407c-9235-8308d9001ee0
  4. How do I open or create files from my Windows 7 files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I open or create files from my Windows 7 files: The same question I see asking how to open or create new files. I see the question, I don't see any answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-or-create-files-from-my-windows-7/1cab77c9-9080-4cac-8a1a-12dc73c4bb0c
  5. Explorer Thumbnails not displaying movie icon for MP4 files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer Thumbnails not displaying movie icon for MP4 files: I'm using Windows 10 and have noticed for a while that a lot of my MP4 files do not display show that a file is an MP4 file in Explorer. I view the files using Thumbnails, not icons, and usually view as Large Icons or Extra Large icons. Some MP4 files clearly show that...
  6. Burning MP4 Files to a DVD

Burning MP4 Files to a DVD: I have Windows 10 on my new desktop computer and have a 1.9 GB MP4 file that I want to burn onto a DVD so that I can play it on my DVD player. Each time I try -- all I get is the same MP4 file burned to the DVD -- which doesn't play on my DVD player. Doesn't the system have...
  7. Movies and TV app - MP4 file problem

Movies and TV app - MP4 file problem: Hello all, Running Ver 1607; As a result of a seperate issue, I recently changed to 'Movies & TV' app as my default in lieu of Windows Media Player. When I play MP4 movies on my PC, the video is jerky and the audio is out of synch? Basically they are not watchable. AVI...
  8. Mp4 to DVD converter!

Mp4 to DVD converter!: Hello... Windows 10 Pro x 64, Amd-1090 T Cpu, 16 Gb's Ram... 6890 Gpu -2Gb,s Ram... I'm in need of a Mp4 to Dvd free converter and if possible with burner. I have been trying to find one for a while now but all the ones I find say free but they are just trial versions....
  9. How do I edit the metadata of mp4, avi and mkv files?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I edit the metadata of mp4, avi and mkv files?: When viewing by details, you can choose to add various columns of metadata to the folder to sort files by, such as album or genre. How do you edit any of this data, for any file type? Right now my TV shows are sorted by season on my PC, but in different folders. What I...
  10. How do I burn files to a CD or DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I burn files to a CD or DVD: I've got a message to say Files Ready to be written to a CD But I don't know what to do next. I found the Burn Button but when I Click on it nothing happens, maybe I should have done something else first? Please can someone talk me through the process of burning to a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do my .mp4 videos not play on the dvd I burned?

2. how do i create a dvd from mp4 files