Windows 10: How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file

Discus and support How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have several Nero's and none of them will create a DVD that can be inserted into a DVD player and watched on a TV. It appears that it isn't possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by theaudioanalyst, Jun 10, 2019.

1. How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file

I have several Nero's and none of them will create a DVD that can be inserted into a DVD player and watched on a TV. It appears that it isn't possible. Nero spent 20+ minutes creating two folders that contain nothing but garbage. Put in the computer even Nero can't play the DVD it created. Yes it will burn a the MP4 file on a DVD but that will not play in the TV's DVD. I need a solution for someone who doesn't have a computer.

:)

theaudioanalyst, Jun 10, 2019

2. DVD burner for Movie maker mp4 files

Movie maker 2018 works great on Windows 10 but I can't find DVD burner software for it's mp4 video files. Any suggestions?. Frank (UK)

FrankLedbury, Jun 10, 2019
  3. zudduz Win User
    How can I create a video dvd from an mp4 on Windows 10?

How can I create a video dvd from an mp4 on Windows 10?

I used windows live movie maker to create a movie and it exported it to an mp4 file. Now I'd like to burn it onto a dvd that could play on a DVD player.

zudduz, Jun 10, 2019
  4. How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file

How can I convert my video that is a MP4 (created on windows Movie Maker) INTO a AVI or WMV file?

How can I convert my video that is a MP4 (created on windows Movie Maker) INTO a AVI or WMV file?

c.sanders224, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file

1. How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file - Similar Threads - create dvd movie

2. Can't trim mp4 files in "Movies & TV"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't trim mp4 files in "Movies & TV": I was trying to trim a video I took from Xbox Game Bar. I can access the video and watch it, but I'm unable to trim the video with the default application that is provided Trim in Photos. When I attempt to trim, it has a message in a yellow box that states "Unable to save...
  3. Can't trim mp4 files in "Movies & TV"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't trim mp4 files in "Movies & TV": I was trying to trim a video I took from Xbox Game Bar. I can access the video and watch it, but I'm unable to trim the video with the default application that is provided Trim in Photos. When I attempt to trim, it has a message in a yellow box that states "Unable to save...
  4. Can't trim mp4 files in "Movies & TV"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to create a movie DVD from an MP4 file?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to create a movie DVD from an MP4 file?: Can someone please recommend software which will allow me to create a DVD playable in a home DVD player, from an MP4 file?I tried Roxio which was junk!...
  6. How do I convert from mp4 to DVD format with no watermark?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I convert from mp4 to DVD format with no watermark?: I haven't used Windows, beyond playing games on steam, in over 5 years. Now I need to burn a movie to disk by tomorrow and don't have time to get an external DVD burner for my Linux box. I've tried a few programs but all of them leave watermarks. I know I can use imgburn,...
  7. how do i copy a dvd movie thats copyrighted ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i copy a dvd movie thats copyrighted ?: Hi im wanting to make back ups of my dvd films that are probably copyrighted so they can play in all dvd players for tv etc ? do we still have to do all that image burning carry on? i have nero portable and running windows 10 64 bit with dvd rw drive. thanks alot in advance...
  8. MP4 files not showing movie icon in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MP4 files not showing movie icon in Explorer: Some of my MP4 files are not showing the correct movie-type of icon in Windows Explorer. This is when viewing the folder using icons of any size. If I switch to Details view then it shows correctly as a movie file. NB I think this seems to only happen with VERTICAL MP4...
  9. Burning MP4 Files to a DVD

Burning MP4 Files to a DVD: I have Windows 10 on my new desktop computer and have a 1.9 GB MP4 file that I want to burn onto a DVD so that I can play it on my DVD player. Each time I try -- all I get is the same MP4 file burned to the DVD -- which doesn't play on my DVD player. Doesn't the system have...
  10. Movies and TV app - MP4 file problem

Movies and TV app - MP4 file problem: Hello all, Running Ver 1607; As a result of a seperate issue, I recently changed to 'Movies & TV' app as my default in lieu of Windows Media Player. When I play MP4 movies on my PC, the video is jerky and the audio is out of synch? Basically they are not watchable. AVI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do my .mp4 videos not play on the dvd I burned?

2. how do i create a dvd from mp4 files