Windows 10: How do i create a Folder like this? I didn't use a computer in a long time lol

Discus and support How do i create a Folder like this? I didn't use a computer in a long time lol in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FlyingDisaster_YT [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FlyingDisaster_YT, Nov 7, 2019.

1. How do i create a Folder like this? I didn't use a computer in a long time lol

/u/FlyingDisaster_YT, Nov 7, 2019
  2. firewine Win User

Create new folder takes too long

Thanks for the suggestion Ramesh, but it still takes a long time to create a new folder. It feels very strange, like I'm accessing my computer via a virtual server!

firewine, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Create new folder takes too long

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue specific when creating a new folder or you feel slowness in overall performance of the computer?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    I suggest you to restart the file explorer and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Restart File explorer.

• Press Alt+ctr+Del from Desktop.

• Select Task Manager.

• Under process tab, locate Windows Explorer.

• Right Click Windows Explorer and select End Task.

• Now select on File tab and click Run Task.

• Type explorer.exe and press ok.

• Check if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to
    Run Maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computers, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 7, 2019
  4. How do i create a Folder like this? I didn't use a computer in a long time lol

Cannot perform backup...Windows asks to create a folder

I am having problems with the back up files, and every time i get a back up i get this message ( Create the missing folder "
    C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\OneDrive\CATS 6A", as listed in the error message). Create a missing folder was suggested by one of the community members, Pls let me know the steps to follow in order to create a missing folder.

Thanks,

Mac

siamaksadjedi, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

How do i create a Folder like this? I didn't use a computer in a long time lol

1. How do i create a Folder like this? I didn't use a computer in a long time lol - Similar Threads - create Folder didn't

2. How do I change the time format in windows 11? i want like- hh:mm:ss long format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the time format in windows 11? i want like- hh:mm:ss long format: I have tried EVERY possible way.... I still cannot change to the long format... please help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-time-format-in-windows-11-i/2309d79c-01c3-47c1-a836-626c4f55ad25
  3. How do I change the time format in windows 11? i want like- hh:mm:ss long format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the time format in windows 11? i want like- hh:mm:ss long format: I have tried EVERY possible way.... I still cannot change to the long format... please help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-time-format-in-windows-11-i/2309d79c-01c3-47c1-a836-626c4f55ad25
  4. How do i create folders based on a Document

How do i create folders based on a Document: HelloI have 300+ Documents and i need to create 300+ folders based on the name of the document names and put the documents into the corresponding foldersis there a quick way to do this?Thank you...
  5. How do i create a new Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i create a new Documents folder?: My Documents folder in my C: Disk has disappeared because it fused with my Onedrive a while ago. While removing my documents folder in my OneDrive it removed my Documents folder aswell. So here i am asking how do i create a new Documents folder and set it up?...
  6. How do i create a new Documents folder?

How do i create a new Documents folder?: My Documents folder in my C: Disk has disappeared because it fused with my Onedrive a while ago. While removing my documents folder in my OneDrive it removed my Documents folder aswell. So here i am asking how do i create a new Documents folder and set it up?...
  7. How do i create a new Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. The computer didn't even turn on lol AND AS I POST IT IT CRASHED AGAIN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The computer didn't even turn on lol AND AS I POST IT IT CRASHED AGAIN: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ipadpop90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibrb41/the_computer_didnt_even_turn_on_lol_and_as_i_post/
  9. How can I sort folders by the time created?

How can I sort folders by the time created?: I want all subfolders in a certain folder to show in the order they were created, with newest at the top. I used to be able to do this earlier, but it seems some update has messed it up. When fiddling around with "Group by" and "Sort by" options, the best I can get are...
  10. I can't share a folder with my XP computer like I used to

I can't share a folder with my XP computer like I used to: I had a folder shared with my XP computer when I had Windows 8.1, but now it's not sharing. I think the problem started when I stopped using my Windows username/password to get into windows 10. I have no password attached to it now. When I try to open up the folder from my XP...