Windows 10: HOW DO I Create a Fully Bootable Backup in Windows 10/

Discus and support HOW DO I Create a Fully Bootable Backup in Windows 10/ in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Long story short I'm an amateur Power user, using win ten pro on HP all-in-one 24-xa0020 {it's sort of a big desktop-style lapy topish ai1} I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Antiedman, May 4, 2020.

1. Antiedman Win User

HOW DO I Create a Fully Bootable Backup in Windows 10/

Long story short I'm an amateur Power user, using win ten pro on HP all-in-one 24-xa0020 {it's sort of a big desktop-style lapy topish ai1}

I have a copy of win tenfourms boot recovery media winpse_x64!

looking for a free Full backup Media image iso creation tool! Hoping to make one that is also bootable!
    r

:)

Antiedman, May 4, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, May 4, 2020
  3. Dalmango Win User
    How to Create a Fully Bootable Backup in Windows 10?

System image backups are apparently not bootable:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-boot-from-system-image-backup/b1da3bc0-07c2-4c15-b69b-19f6c2e21915
    ;

I'm not sure if a recovery drive backs up personal files, apps and settings or if it's another name for a System Restore?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026852/windows-create-a-recovery-drive;

System Restore Points are only for the windows state
    https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/using-windows-vista-system-restore/.

What is the best way to create a fully bootable backup in Windows 10?

Dalmango, May 4, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, May 4, 2020
Thema:

1. HOW DO I Create a Fully Bootable Backup in Windows 10/ - Similar Threads - Create Fully Bootable

2. How do I create a platform specific bootable ISO for windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I create a platform specific bootable ISO for windows: Hi All,I have made a custom image on win 10 IoT 1607 from a system but because this image has an embedded license and is going to be used in mass production I need to create a way that the end user can reinstall the image with the license because it's not a digital license...
  3. How do I create a platform specific bootable ISO for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a platform specific bootable ISO for windows: Hi All,I have made a custom image on win 10 IoT 1607 from a system but because this image has an embedded license and is going to be used in mass production I need to create a way that the end user can reinstall the image with the license because it's not a digital license...
  4. How do I create a backup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I create a backup?: I’m a Mac guy who got my first windows pc for the first time since windows 7. Im about to wipe my drive and install Arch Linux instead but first I wanna back up my stuff. On mac it’s really simply, you plug in any hard drive and open time machine and with one click literally...
  5. How do I create a bootable windows 10 disk

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I create a bootable windows 10 disk: I set up a Hello PIN on my home computer and now I cannot even get into my computer. The forgot password just reverts right back to the log in screen. Ican't start my computer on soft mode and basically I am locked out of my computer and can't use it. Can I download a...
  6. How to Fully Backup Window 10?

How to Fully Backup Window 10?: Someone who knows how to back up windows10, I recently reinstalled windows10 but with lots of programs and apps, it would be great if you could share me how to install/backup windows10 with personal apps and programs, Setting. something like image backup.. because i don't...
  7. How do I create a bootable USB backup for Windows 10 Pro?

How do I create a bootable USB backup for Windows 10 Pro?: How do I create a bootable USB backup for Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-bootable-usb-backup-for-windows/ebb94827-69d8-405b-bf40-b6778a38537a
  8. How do I create a Windows 10 Bootable FAT32 USB on Linux?

How do I create a Windows 10 Bootable FAT32 USB on Linux?: I wanted to try out Linux. I gave it a week and would like to return to Windows. Only problem is, I'm on a Surface Book using UEFI. To create a bootable USB I've done the following: Formated my 8gb USB drive in Fat32 Transfered the contents of the Windows 10 ISO to that...
  9. How do I create a bootable (recover) partition with Windows 10 Home

How do I create a bootable (recover) partition with Windows 10 Home: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make part of the bootable partition (recovery) with Windows 10 Home. Wait for response!. A wonderful day!...
  10. How to create a bootable CD in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to create a bootable CD in windows 10: Must be old school, but is there a way to create a CD in Windows 10 that is bootable. All the discussions that I have found talk about the ISO file for windows 10. I have a laptop that has an enterprise version of windows 7 on it, and I want to do a clean install of windows...