Windows 10: How do I Create a Group Contact List in Office Outlook 365?

Discus and support How do I Create a Group Contact List in Office Outlook 365? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have searched high and low for a way to create a group contact list in Outlook, but so far, I'm coming up empty. I have the latest Microsoft Office... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Wynona, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Wynona Win User

How do I Create a Group Contact List in Office Outlook 365?

I have searched high and low for a way to create a group contact list in Outlook, but so far, I'm coming up empty. I have the latest Microsoft Office Family & Student.

For now, I have my group of contacts saved in a Word document (contact;contact;contact) so I can copy and paste them into the To Section of an email, but that's a pain in the tookus. *Sad

I know there has to be a way, but so far, nothing I find will work.

Help, please!

:)

Wynona, Sep 10, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    What’s new in Office 365 Groups administration

Source: What's new in Office 365 Groups administration—June 2016 update - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 10, 2020
  4. How do I Create a Group Contact List in Office Outlook 365?

Windows Mail group email; Outlook 2016

Windows 10. Surface Pro 3. Office 365

I've defaulted to Windows email since I don't have to time to make Outlook 2016 link to Outlook.com, an issue I'll resolve later.

I cannot find a way to create a group mailing list, although there were some old suggestions relating to Vista, which said that a right click in an open space in the Contacts app would generate an option to create a group. This hasn't been my experience.

Does anyone have a suggestion to make this happen?

Thanks

MAFoster15, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I Create a Group Contact List in Office Outlook 365?

1. How do I Create a Group Contact List in Office Outlook 365? - Similar Threads - Create Group Contact

2. Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook Office 365: I can't get the visual basic editor to open in Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-office-365/8ccca054-a9e2-40f3-bf74-02a73c6d70a9
  3. How may I create a group of contacts in my Outlook Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How may I create a group of contacts in my Outlook Mail?: I want to create a small group of friends who I may contact with a single message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-may-i-create-a-group-of-contacts-in-my-outlook/041d1005-0889-4c37-b363-737b10accce0
  4. creating a group email list in Outlook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    creating a group email list in Outlook: I followed the directions for creating a group email list but when I went to send an email to that list there were no contacts in it. Also is there a way to take add a contact to a list directly from the contact list. I had to write out all the contacts I wanted in the...
  5. Moving Office icons to desktop AND creating Office Outlook 365

Moving Office icons to desktop AND creating Office Outlook 365: Ok so it isn't smart to ask two questions at once however -- I am. My HD recently died and i replaced it with a new SSD. The tech put Win 10 on it, I was running Win 8.1 which I more or less understood. This environment is so different, appears microsoft want to know...
  6. How to create group mailing lists in contacts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to create group mailing lists in contacts: How can I create a Group mailing list in Windows Mail Contacts ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-group-mailing-lists-in-contacts/59dd64ad-e686-49a8-870e-eecac12a5a4a"
  7. Outlook in Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook in Office 365: I updated my subscription for Office 365, all apps work fine except Outlook. I keep getting Outlook cannot logon. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft...
  8. how do I create an outlook email group address list

how do I create an outlook email group address list: how do I create an outlook email list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-an-outlook-email-group-address/cc346ef0-2f54-440d-a63b-61c6b62f589d
  9. how do I create a group of contacts to send emails to a specific group

how do I create a group of contacts to send emails to a specific group: how do I create a group of contacts in order to send a group email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-group-of-contacts-to-send-emails/a7e545be-dc57-4e58-80db-22b1f1b85b40
  10. Office 365 Outlook how to disable?

Office 365 Outlook how to disable?: I have the above installed on my pc. I want to either uninstall it and leave the rest of office on there or I would like to be able to stop it over riding a preferred email client to sent emails. To override: I have looked in default apps. This is set for the correct email...