Windows 10: How do I create a group in mail?

Discus and support How do I create a group in mail? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to set-up a group in windows mail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wayne G F, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Wayne G F Win User

How do I create a group in mail?

I want to set-up a group in windows mail.

:)

Wayne G F, Jan 4, 2019
  2. JohnMHH Win User

Issues in creating Groups in Windows 10 Mail.

Original Title - Groups in Windows 10 Mail.

I've followed how to create Contact Groups in mail. Unfortunately when it comes to adding contacts to the group there is only one person in the folder - me. As my contacts list is fine, it's clear that the folder with my contacts in it is not where the
    group creation setup assumes it to be.

I'm quite happy with mail ... but this problem is making it unusable.

Thanks in advance

John

JohnMHH, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Create contact group

Hi Suzy,

To narrow down your concern in creating a contact group, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages in creating a contact group? If yes, what is the error?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 4, 2019
  4. lstl Win User

I cannot create a group mailing list.

* Original Title: Live.com contact list

I cannot create a group mailing list. I thought by now this problem with Windows 10 would have been corrected. If that was available it sure would save some time. Frank

lstl, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I create a group in mail? - Similar Threads - create group mail

2. How to create email group in Windows 11 Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create email group in Windows 11 Mail App: In the Windows 11 Mail App not Outlook, I can't seem to save email groups in the Contacts after I set them up. The group contact title is still there, but all the individual personal emails previously listed and saved in the group contact have disappeared when I access the...
  3. How to create email group in Windows 11 Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create email group in Windows 11 Mail App: In the Windows 11 Mail App not Outlook, I can't seem to save email groups in the Contacts after I set them up. The group contact title is still there, but all the individual personal emails previously listed and saved in the group contact have disappeared when I access the...
  4. How may I create a group of contacts in my Outlook Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How may I create a group of contacts in my Outlook Mail?: I want to create a small group of friends who I may contact with a single message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-may-i-create-a-group-of-contacts-in-my-outlook/041d1005-0889-4c37-b363-737b10accce0
  5. How to create group mailing lists in contacts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to create group mailing lists in contacts: How can I create a Group mailing list in Windows Mail Contacts ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-group-mailing-lists-in-contacts/59dd64ad-e686-49a8-870e-eecac12a5a4a"
  6. how do I create an outlook email group address list

how do I create an outlook email group address list: how do I create an outlook email list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-an-outlook-email-group-address/cc346ef0-2f54-440d-a63b-61c6b62f589d
  7. how do I create a group of contacts to send emails to a specific group

how do I create a group of contacts to send emails to a specific group: how do I create a group of contacts in order to send a group email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-group-of-contacts-to-send-emails/a7e545be-dc57-4e58-80db-22b1f1b85b40
  8. how to creat home group

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to creat home group: my pc not show the home group icon & Not Share Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-creat-home-group/9d6689b2-3506-4c32-855b-eaf3b1bb55a0
  9. How do I create groups in the mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I create groups in the mail app?: I understand that my "contacts" are now in an app called "People". I am using Google/Gmail to transfer all of my contacts to People, I also have several groups that I need to transfer or create to enable one email to go to several people in a group. How do I create groups...
  10. Created group on desktop - how to remove the group

in Windows 10 Support
    Created group on desktop - how to remove the group: I have only had this laptop for three days. I have accidentally (I don't know how) created a group on the desktop and four tiles have disappeared. How do I get rid of the group and get the tiles back? Thanks in advance. 85878