Windows 10: How do I create a Macro for my laptop keyboard?

Discus and support How do I create a Macro for my laptop keyboard? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay, thank you very much! I'll check them out and see what works, I was hoping to get the official Microsoft program to work, but if it cannot, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Telopotatopony, Apr 5, 2018.

1. How do I create a Macro for my laptop keyboard?

Okay, thank you very much!
    I'll check them out and see what works,
    I was hoping to get the official Microsoft program to work, but if it cannot, I will try alternatives.
    Thanks for your time and help.

Telopotatopony, Apr 5, 2018

2. Hello, I recently discovered this article that says that I can make macros using Microsoft's programs. How-to: Keyboard Macros | Microsoft Accessories
    I downloaded the Mouse and Keyboard Center, but no Keyboard or mouse is showing up when I open the program. Am I missing something? Like a download for my built-in keyboard?
    Thank you in advance.

A Faithful Student

:)

Telopotatopony, Apr 11, 2018
  3. tulieps Win User
    How do I use my N97 as a modem for my laptop?

please help me.. i can't connected with internet How do I create a Macro for my laptop keyboard? :( i can pair laptop with my n97 but cant connect the connection.. how to do it?

tulieps, Apr 11, 2018
  4. How do I create a Macro for my laptop keyboard?

How do I use my N97 as a modem for my laptop?

You need Nokia / Ovi Pc Suite. Try the links at the top of the page "Get support and software" and then the "download software" link. Then the drop down link on the page that points to PC Suite. There should then be a list, you pick the device and choose
    either PC suite or Ovi suite.

Both suites should be able to use your phone as a modem or tethering as I think it's now starting to be called, I'd make sure that you have a good data plan first though How do I create a Macro for my laptop keyboard? ;)

Hope that helps.

Grim.

grimmy---01, Apr 11, 2018
  5. RickC Win User
    It looks like the Mouse and Keyboard Center info relates solely to Microsoft-branded keyboards yet you appear to be using your laptop's keyboard.

Macros are also known as 'automation'. Have a look at AutoHotkey or AutoIt - 2 of the more well-known 'automation', i.e. scripting languages/methods... although there are also many more dedicated automation products available. Just Google windows automation software

Hope this helps...

RickC, Apr 12, 2018
Thema:

How do I create a Macro for my laptop keyboard?

1. How do I create a Macro for my laptop keyboard? - Similar Threads - create Macro laptop

2. How to create a macro command?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to create a macro command?: Hello everyone, I find myself changing my display settings multiple times per day, and I'm currently looking for a way to record these actions in a kind of macro-command. The idea is to record what I'm doing in an executable file so that all I have to do is execute the file...
  3. Help creating a macro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help creating a macro: I want to create a macro that will show/hide the icons on desktop thanks in advance submitted by /u/SLIP2309 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9xmnw/help_creating_a_macro/
  4. Microsoft Ergo 4000 keyboard- HOW to create a macro that uses the F keys?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Ergo 4000 keyboard- HOW to create a macro that uses the F keys?: I would like to create a macro that uses the F keys as if i had pressed the F-LOCK button. I have key combinations set as macros for all the F keys, But one shortcut I often need is ctrl+shft+F1 and I want it to use F1 key and not the macro I assigned under F1 but the macro...
  5. How do I create keyboard macros in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I create keyboard macros in windows 10: How do I create keyboard macros in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-keyboard-macros-in-windows-10/778f92aa-3eaf-41fb-9f3d-af42e363c80a
  6. How to create macros for Mouse movements?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create macros for Mouse movements?: I need help creating macros for mouse movements to specific location on screen within any program. Any guidance? ***Modified title from: Macros assist please ***...
  7. How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros: Hi there, what is the best way, 3rd party software to create macros for my Logitech G Pro Mouse and Anne Pro 2 keyboard? Both have dedicated software for macros, rgb shit etc... Looking for some good software with delay-wait feature. Thanks 127941
  8. Keyboard Macros

Keyboard Macros: I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with this combination?...
  9. Creating macros

Creating macros: I know macros are rarely used anymore, but I want to use macro to record and replay email address that I',m sick of typing. So, using small program named TINY TASK, I create the macro but don't know how to assign it to a key on keyboard (generic, as I just spilled coffee in...
  10. How do I make a macro on my laptop's keyboard?)

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make a macro on my laptop's keyboard?): I recently discovered what you can do with binding macros, I use a laptop which of course does not use a keyboard that hooks up, I do have Razer synapse and a Razer mouse but it doesn't support little numbers on it's side that have a variety of 1-10 of what I saw, I can bind...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard macros for dell keyboard

2. create keyboard macro windows 10

3. how to make a macro key on a dell 5755 laptop

4. how to check macros on keyboard,
  5. windows10 how to create a keyboard macro,
  6. how to create keyboard macro on laptop,
  7. standard keyboard macros,
  8. create macro on hp,
  9. how to create keyboard macro hp laptop,
  10. creating a macro on my microsoft laptop