Windows 10: How Do I Create a Quick Toggle of Ethernet?

Discus and support How Do I Create a Quick Toggle of Ethernet? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I create a quick toggle of my ethernet? So far I created a desktop shortcut. But I'd rather add it to quick actions. Or add it to notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yahanna, Feb 4, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Create a Quick Toggle of Ethernet?

How do I create a quick toggle of my ethernet? So far I created a desktop shortcut. But I'd rather add it to quick actions. Or add it to notification area. Quick actions is preferable. How do i do that??

:)

yahanna, Feb 4, 2019

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 4, 2019
  4. rocroc Win User

How to Toggle an Outlook Mail Icon on Quick Launch

I have placed an icon controlling the Outlook Mail application on the Quick Launch Toolbar. By Outlook mail I mean the W10 app that interfaces with Outlook.com (not the original Outlook). My problem is that I want to toggle this icon so that it will turn on Outlook and then turn off Outlook when I hit it a second time. If I place the icon provided by the app on the Taskbar it will toggle but I have to make my own icon for Quick Launch. I am not sure if this is simply a characteristic of Quick Launch or if I can make an icon that will work the way I want it to? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

rocroc, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How Do I Create a Quick Toggle of Ethernet? - Similar Threads - Create Quick Toggle

2. How do I remove Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Ethernet: I run a desktop computer with Windows 10 Home that is totally wireless. There is no place on my desktop to insert an Ethernet cable. Microsoft changes my connection to the Internet too often and it interferes with using my computer. I there a way remove the Ethernet option...
  3. How do I remove Ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Ethernet: I run a desktop computer with Windows 10 Home that is totally wireless. There is no place on my desktop to insert an Ethernet cable. Microsoft changes my connection to the Internet too often and it interferes with using my computer. I there a way remove the Ethernet option...
  4. How do I remove Ethernet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dark Mode Toggle in Quick Actions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode Toggle in Quick Actions: I know. I know. “Why would anyone disable Dark Mode?” Well, my laptop’s screen becomes too dim if the content is dark long enough. And it becomes visibly brighter when left on a white webpage or something similar. Maybe a defective screen but I can’t get it replaced easily....
  6. How do I toggle the function keys

How do I toggle the function keys: I'm playing a game on my laptop that requires me to use the function keys but on my laptop they have secondary functions like brightness, sound, etc. Is there a way I can disable these secondary functions? submitted by /u/FlauntyPack56 [link] [comments]...
  7. How to create a shortcut to toggle a configuration option on/off

How to create a shortcut to toggle a configuration option on/off: I want to create a shortcut in my taskbar that toggles button group on/off. In taskbar config there is an option to group always the buttons of similar windows or to do it just when the bar is full. I want to make a shortcut to toggle between that options. I've seen some...
  8. How to toggle screens quickly

in Windows 10 Support
    How to toggle screens quickly: I have a laptop connected to an external monitor. Need to do a presentation where I have Powerpoint open on one screen and Excel on another screen and toggle the external screen So: the laptop screen should always show Excel but the external screen should show either PP or...
  9. How to Toggle an Outlook Mail Icon on Quick Launch

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to Toggle an Outlook Mail Icon on Quick Launch: I have placed an icon controlling the Outlook Mail application on the Quick Launch Toolbar. By Outlook mail I mean the W10 app that interfaces with Outlook.com (not the original Outlook). My problem is that I want to toggle this icon so that it will turn on Outlook and then...
  10. How do you create a power plan toggle button

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you create a power plan toggle button: Is there some way to create a power plan toggle similar to the brightness toggle when clicking on the battery in the notification area? My googling doesn't seem to come up with anything. 29921