Windows 10: How Do I Create A Rule For A Niggly Email Address

Discus and support How Do I Create A Rule For A Niggly Email Address in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to create an email rule that relegates this sender (Academy of Day Trading) to my Clutter folder. L: mailer@infusionmail.com on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lostindigital, May 1, 2016.

1. How Do I Create A Rule For A Niggly Email Address

Hi, I'm trying to create an email rule that relegates this sender (Academy of Day Trading) to my Clutter folder.

L: mailer@infusionmail.com on behalf of; Academy Day Trading <support@academydaytrading.com>

When I run through the rule options, typing in this sender, the rule doesn't work. Just wondering if someone can assist. Thanks.

:)

lostindigital, May 1, 2016
  2. Geoffpam Win User

How do I create a default email address

Hi,

How do I create a default email address so I can send documents instead of attaching them?

Geoffpam, May 1, 2016
  3. Aera Rua Win User
    How do I create a default email address

Hi Geoff,

This issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges in sharing of files.
    To have a better understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• How would you like to share these files or documents?
    • Are you referring to sending it directly from File Explorer?
    • Can you include a screenshot of this issue? You may refer to this
      Forum Article
      created Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene to know how to include a screenshot on your post.

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:

Suggestions for asking a question
    on help forums to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Aera Rua, May 1, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

How Do I Create A Rule For A Niggly Email Address

Hello, could you confirm which email client you're using please?
    And a screenshot of your rule as currently specified? (Use the icon to the left of the video icon above). Thanks.

dalchina, May 2, 2016
  5. Hi Dalchina, I'm using Outlook.

How Do I Create A Rule For A Niggly Email Address [​IMG]

The settings I'm using here isn't sending this email to the Clutter folder. Cheers.

lostindigital, May 6, 2016
  6. You have the wrong rule

Pick From people ...
    add the sender's address or domain in the rule

Using the address will move only mail from that specific sender
    Using the domain @ will move all mail sent from that domain

You'll have to determine if the sender's address is
    mailer@infusionmail.com
    -- OR --
    support@academydaytrading.com

It looks like a mailer program is sending to you, the real senders' address is in the eMail header.
    If you can look (expand) at the header information - that will help

I doctored your picture - hope it helps

How Do I Create A Rule For A Niggly Email Address [​IMG]

You might want to add both addresses (mailer@infusionmail.com, support@academydaytrading.com) to the rule. I only put the one domain name in the rule - not sure if you want to move all mail from academydaytrading.com to Clutter

One other note ... the rule only works when the mail arrives.
    You might be able to force apply the rule - not sure in Outlook.

Slartybart, May 6, 2016
  7. Thanks Slarty, I appreciate that help. Will give that a go. Thx.

lostindigital, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How Do I Create A Rule For A Niggly Email Address

1. How Do I Create A Rule For A Niggly Email Address - Similar Threads - Create Rule Niggly

2. how do I change my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  3. how do I change my email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  4. How do I delete an email auto address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete an email auto address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an email auto address in Microsoft mail?I have sent an email with a miss spelled an email address, I have resent the email with the correct address. Now whenever I type the first few letters of the email address I get 3-4 options of what email address...
  5. How do I delete an autofill email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...
  6. Create outbound IP address rule for 127.0.0.1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Create outbound IP address rule for 127.0.0.1: If someone says to create a firewall rule 127.0.01 to 127.0.0.1 how would I do that? 163530
  7. How do I change my email address?

How do I change my email address?: Hi there, I feel like editing my email address, can somebody help? Best Regards, Tyeberg. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/7e03ece7-ac34-4086-b2bd-0a45b284c080
  8. How do i change my email address ?

How do i change my email address ?: I was hacked and someone is trying to extort money from me. How do I change my email with them knowing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/e94d7e78-6c4c-423d-a330-585ecfcfb278
  9. how do I create an outlook email group address list

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I create an outlook email group address list: how do I create an outlook email list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-an-outlook-email-group-address/cc346ef0-2f54-440d-a63b-61c6b62f589d
  10. how do I save an email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I save an email address: how do I save an email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-save-an-email-address/dca182ca-9f3c-42f8-9993-16b5fda78b1b