Windows 10: How do I create a template in W10 Mail app?

Discus and support How do I create a template in W10 Mail app? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi. I searched through the forums, did not find any conclusive threads. Is it even possible to create a template in windows 10 mail app, so I don't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Y2k, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Y2K
    Y2k Win User

How do I create a template in W10 Mail app?

Hi. I searched through the forums, did not find any conclusive threads. Is it even possible to create a template in windows 10 mail app, so I don't have to re-write everything when sending similar emails to different addresses? (i.e. cover letters for jobs, etc)

:)

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I create a template in W10 Mail app? - Similar Threads - create template W10

2. How do we secure w10 mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do we secure w10 mail?: With my computer on any one can click the envelope icon and read my email. can we prevent this at the email app level? Jack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-we-secure-w10-mail/d80bdb9f-feef-4069-98e0-7db6af5d6080
  3. How do I install the Mail App

How do I install the Mail App: Split from this thread. I bought Windows10. I upgraded from Windows8.1. I was looking to regain the email app i deleted in 8.1 in error. Windows10 has a mail app but I don’t have it in my apps. How do I obtain that app?...
  4. W10 mail app deletes mails

W10 mail app deletes mails: When I search for sent mails more than 30 days old on W10 mail app it brings up the list of mails but as soon as I click on the mail I want it appears for a split second then disappears. I repeat the search and sure enough I relocate the message but again as soon as I...
  5. Win-10 How do I create a generic user account template?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win-10 How do I create a generic user account template?: Greetings! No, I'm not a huge, fancy, IT admin type guy - though I have worked with computers for decades. . . . I DO get the plum task of configuring, setting-up, fixing, (etc.) computers for everyone in the family, etc. What happens is that I either build out a...
  6. How do I create a group in mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create a group in mail?: I want to set-up a group in windows mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-group-in-mail/efd760b5-3508-4986-9901-926abda30363"
  7. Mail App in W10

Mail App in W10: I'd like to simplify the Inbox in W10's Mail App. I don't need to have similar items glued together - just want a sequential time/date list of sent and received emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-in-w10/b871905d-d255-447b-82ed-2671313582de
  8. How do I create a Profile Picture in W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I create a Profile Picture in W10: Facial recognition not available in Windows Hello setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-create-a-profile-picture-in-w10/a5136e8e-dd51-4710-9bb9-79dcaa610447"
  9. how do I remove mail app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I remove mail app: Problems with mail app and need to remove and reinstall it. Remove-AppxPackage in windows power shell does not work I get the message removal failed, contact your software vendor. I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10...
  10. How do I create groups in the mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I create groups in the mail app?: I understand that my "contacts" are now in an app called "People". I am using Google/Gmail to transfer all of my contacts to People, I also have several groups that I need to transfer or create to enable one email to go to several people in a group. How do I create groups...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. create email template in w10 mail app