Windows 10: how do I create an association with my default email in w10

Discus and support how do I create an association with my default email in w10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have set 'Mail' as the default email in 'settings, but when I try to send a photo to the email programme I get a dialogue box that tells me that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CliffBartlett, Oct 14, 2018.

1. how do I create an association with my default email in w10

I have set 'Mail' as the default email in 'settings, but when I try to send a photo to the email programme I get a dialogue box that tells me that there is no association with an email account and I should make one. How do I do that?

:)

CliffBartlett, Oct 14, 2018

2. "There is no associated email program to perform the requested action,install an email program or,if one is already installed,create an association in the Default Programs control panel"

Hello,

I suggest you to create an ssociate in the default apps and check if this helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on Start and select Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • From left pane select Default apps.
    • Under Email choose a default app and check if this helps.
    Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 14, 2018
  3. No email associates ?

Ok, .eml filetype is assigned to WLM

You need to scroll down to the Protocols section for MAILTO

how do I create an association with my default email in w10 [​IMG]

You might also want to check Set Program Access and Computer Defaults to make sure WLM is the default e-mail.

Slartybart, Oct 14, 2018
  4. PeteWitko Win User

how do I create an association with my default email in w10

There is no email program associated to perform the requested action, please install an email program or, if one is installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel

There is no email program associated to perform the requested action,please
    install an email program or, if one is installed, create
    an association in the Default Programs control panel

PeteWitko, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

how do I create an association with my default email in w10

1. how do I create an association with my default email in w10 - Similar Threads - create association default

2. Create Default File Association - Scripted Solution for W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create Default File Association - Scripted Solution for W10: How can we create a default file association for a specific file type on a Windows 10 machine. This needs to be done either through registry entry manipulation or via Powershell. For reference looking to have all .zzz files be open automatically with Notepad.exe...
  3. Create Default File Association - Scripted Solution for W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create Default File Association - Scripted Solution for W10: How can we create a default file association for a specific file type on a Windows 10 machine. This needs to be done either through registry entry manipulation or via Powershell. For reference looking to have all .zzz files be open automatically with Notepad.exe...
  4. Create Default File Association - Scripted Solution for W10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Creating association in the default program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating association in the default program: Hi, I am trying to email a video from a file by send to and I get message "No email associated to perform the requested action. Create an association in the default program, in control panel" I have looked but not quite sure what I am expected to do. I have Outlook installed...
  6. create an email association

create an email association: When I try to forward photos I downloaded of friends from Facebook, I right click and select "send to email recipient", then I get a message saying "You need to create an email association" **** why doesn't the stupid pc use what I always use? It shouldn't be MY job and it...
  7. How do I create an association between Hallmark Card Studio and my email?

How do I create an association between Hallmark Card Studio and my email?: How do I create an association between my Hallmark Card Studio and my email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-do-i-create-an-association-between-hallmark/e46d6201-8d85-4adf-b756-8dcb4212f967
  8. Default applications: Create an association

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default applications: Create an association: Default applications: Create an association Default applications: Create an association.Windows 10 Hello, im Mar, I want help with something that has happened with my computer, here's what happened :Okay, since like 4 days, my computer lagged so I decided to turn it off, I...
  9. Default applications: Create an association

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default applications: Create an association: Default applications: Create an association.Windows 10 Hello, im Mar, I want help with something that has happened with my computer, here's what happened :Okay, since like 4 days, my computer lagged so I decided to turn it off, I turned it on, and I went to play Roblox. When...
  10. Default applications: Create an association

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default applications: Create an association: Default applications: Create an association Default applications: Create an association.Windows 10 Hello, im Mar, I want help with something that has happened with my computer, here's what happened :Okay, since like 4 days, my computer lagged so I decided to turn it off, I...