Windows 10: how do I create an html page and store it safely?

Discus and support how do I create an html page and store it safely? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried creating a web page with HTML and it was super easy, but the photo is being blocked. I read that is because the HTML in my computer locally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tom Tuttle from Tacoma, Nov 11, 2018.

1. how do I create an html page and store it safely?

I tried creating a web page with HTML and it was super easy, but the photo is being blocked. I read that is because the HTML in my computer locally creates an unsafe situation where others have access to my information. I also read that I can remedy this by creating a separate folder, but I don't know exactly how or where I should do this. This has nothing to do with e-mail or ignoring the photo being blocked, so I'm not having much luck.

:)

Tom Tuttle from Tacoma, Nov 11, 2018

2. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Nov 11, 2018
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Html or css pages!!!!

Hi guys!
    I have an homework for tomorrow so i want to know as many pages as possible which are
    created based on HTML or CSS!
    Pls help me! *Respect :respect:

GSquadron, Nov 11, 2018
  4. TIGR Win User

how do I create an html page and store it safely?

Html or css pages!!!!

I don't fully understand your question. Are you looking for a list of web sites that use CSS vs HTML? CSS can significantly reduce code clutter and the overall size of web sites containing many files.

Thema:

how do I create an html page and store it safely?

1. how do I create an html page and store it safely? - Similar Threads - create html page

2. How do I create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating?: Need to know how to create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating. Everytime I search on how to do this I get instructions for MS Word NOT Notepad....
  3. How do I create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating?: Need to know how to create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating. Everytime I search on how to do this I get instructions for MS Word NOT Notepad....
  4. How do I create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. i created a html document in notepad with a html extension, i'm not able to find it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i created a html document in notepad with a html extension, i'm not able to find it: i created a html document in notepad with a html extension probably half a month ago, when i tried to search upon that file i'm not able to find it please help it was efforts of 4 months. i tried to search with every file name i knew but was failed, everytime i searched it in...
  6. i created a html document in notepad with a html extension, i'm not able to find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i created a html document in notepad with a html extension, i'm not able to find it: i created a html document in notepad with a html extension probably half a month ago, when i tried to search upon that file i'm not able to find it please help it was efforts of 4 months. i tried to search with every file name i knew but was failed, everytime i searched it in...
  7. i created a html document in notepad with a html extension, i'm not able to find it

8. Expression Web 4 opens on the html code instead the page. How do I correct that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expression Web 4 opens on the html code instead the page. How do I correct that: Microsoft Expression Web Four opens on the html code and not the page. So I cannot edit. I cannot figure out how to get it to open on the page and not the code* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: My Web Four opens on the html code instead the page. How...
  9. Expression Web 4 opens on the html code instead the page. How do I correct that

Expression Web 4 opens on the html code instead the page. How do I correct that: Microsoft Expression Web Four opens on the html code and not the page. So I cannot edit. I cannot figure out how to get it to open on the page and not the code* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: My Web Four opens on the html code instead the page. How...
  10. How do I Create a Shortcut to the WinDefender Exclusion page?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I Create a Shortcut to the WinDefender Exclusion page?: Win 10 Pro version 1909 OS Build 18363.720 Rather than go through many pages and forgotten prompts to create a folder Exclusion in Win Defender, I'd prefer to create a Desktop shortcut. Using the URI windowsdefender: I can get to the Manage prompt, but no further... Any...