Windows 10: How do i create an iso file of the server 2016 that I am running now for creating a vm of...

Discus and support How do i create an iso file of the server 2016 that I am running now for creating a vm of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do i create an iso file of the server 2016 that I am running now for creating a vm of that later?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NathanNagalingam, Jan 16, 2022.

1. How do i create an iso file of the server 2016 that I am running now for creating a vm of...

How do i create an iso file of the server 2016 that I am running now for creating a vm of that later?

:)

NathanNagalingam, Jan 16, 2022

2. How to create a script file to run logs in a windows server.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply with steps.

But i want the steps to create a script file to run automatically for the windows servers.(2008/2012/2016/2012)

Log type: Application, system & security

By EOD above logs should be generated automatically & that log file should be placed in one path.

For eg: May31st all three types of logs should be created automatically.

Hashim Basheer, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Windows Server 2016 Standard VM Licensing

Hello

I have a physical server that I already installed windows server 2016 on and activated using an OEM license.

If I create 2 VMs using hyper V, can I activate the 2 VMs using the same license key I used to activate the physical server with?

Second question, if I need two additional VMs, can I buy another Oem license, to activate the other 2 newly created ones and have a total of 4 activated VMs ?

AhmadSalhany, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Greek Win User

How do i create an iso file of the server 2016 that I am running now for creating a vm of...

Create FTP Server

hi guys, this will be too long to explain so ill keep it short, i'm trying to create an ftp server but im behind a router (Linksys wrt54gx) and it wont let me, ive used many software such as serv-u- and bullterproof to create a server, now it does create one but just on my local ip which is 192.168.1.100 and not my proper one, i've opened port 21 on the router but still no luck, when i try and create a domain with a proper IP 84... it doesn't work, i have set up and ftp before i was on a router and worked perfectly, but now i cant figure it out,

any1 gt any suggestions?

thanks

Greek

Greek, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

How do i create an iso file of the server 2016 that I am running now for creating a vm of...

1. How do i create an iso file of the server 2016 that I am running now for creating a vm of... - Similar Threads - create iso file

2. How do I create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating?: Need to know how to create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating. Everytime I search on how to do this I get instructions for MS Word NOT Notepad....
  3. How do I create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating?: Need to know how to create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating. Everytime I search on how to do this I get instructions for MS Word NOT Notepad....
  4. How do I create a page break in a Notepad doc I am creating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I am not able to create VM with my subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to create VM with my subscription: I am not able to crate VM with my subscription please see the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-create-vm-with-my-subscription/3da76f8f-1abd-48ce-a9d1-91ffcebf77c2
  6. I am not able to create VM with my subscription

I am not able to create VM with my subscription: I am not able to crate VM with my subscription please see the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-create-vm-with-my-subscription/3da76f8f-1abd-48ce-a9d1-91ffcebf77c2
  7. How to create a ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a ISO file: Ok so I have a few files and now I want to compress them into a .iso file. Does anyone know how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-iso-file/c94b6ba2-c325-42ff-b93c-550eef07fa4b
  8. How to create a ISO file

How to create a ISO file: Ok so I have a few files and now I want to compress them into a .iso file. Does anyone know how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-iso-file/c94b6ba2-c325-42ff-b93c-550eef07fa4b
  9. How do i create an iso file of the server 2016 that I am running now for creating a vm of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i create an iso file of the server 2016 that I am running now for creating a vm of...: How do i create an iso file of the server 2016 that I am running now for creating a vm of that later? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-an-iso-file-of-the-server-2016/f7c4703f-a421-480c-b397-3c1c8a438a39
  10. creating a VM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    creating a VM: I would like to create a VM, and I have watch video's on how to do this. The end product of what I'm looking for is to install Windows 11 on my F drive (SSD (500gb)). I've already found and made my windows 11.ISO file as well which is over on my C drive. If I create a VM and...