Windows 10: How do I create an slipstream disk for windows 10

Discus and support How do I create an slipstream disk for windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to create a slipstream disk including the required software included in the iso for future use. Does any one know any tools like RT7 115527 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bzoneoncam, Aug 7, 2018.

1. How do I create an slipstream disk for windows 10

I want to create a slipstream disk including the required software included in the iso for future use.

Does any one know any tools like RT7

:)

bzoneoncam, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Mediocre Win User

slipstream disk

You still need to download the stand alone windows sp2, and extract it (i think)

nlite ROCKS. My bro has a slipstream disk where I got lucky and included EVERY driver. He's used it 10 times in a year. 45 minute format/install

Mediocre, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Ripper3 Win User
    slipstream disk

I second nLite, and I also recommend against driver slipstreaming. It took me an age to finally be able to take out all of the nForce and nVidia drivers I had integrated with one of my disks. Never again...
    Apart from that, automated installs are a breeze, and very useful.

Oh and if you integrate service packs and such, the nLite site has links to other sites with updates to integrate. Very useful, and saves update time and trouble later.
    You can also integrate some programs, better than integrating drivers, and easier to remvoe later.

Ripper3, Aug 7, 2018
  4. How do I create an slipstream disk for windows 10

slipstream disk

Try a Google for nLite - that lets you slipstream SP2 onto a SP1 disk. I'm not sure if it will get passed the 137GB problem, but I did think there was a tool for that from M$ anyway?

BTW, I would recommend against integrating drivers/removing Windows components with nLite because some drivers don't fully integrate (such as ATI's) and removing Windows components nearly always comes back to haunt you. But it's great for making auto-install disks (once you get it started it does it all for you, means if you lose your Windows Key you can just use the disk with it stored on) and you can integrate service packs and Windows patches with it.

Edit: yeah, I can't find any patch from M$ - looks like nLite might be your best hope.

Jimmy 2004, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

How do I create an slipstream disk for windows 10

1. How do I create an slipstream disk for windows 10 - Similar Threads - create slipstream disk

2. Slipstream kb4598245 into Windows 10 1803?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slipstream kb4598245 into Windows 10 1803?: Can this be added to the base ISO of Windows 10 1803 with DISM or does it need any other updates or servicing stack updates added first? submitted by /u/rancho100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxfh91/slipstream_kb4598245_into_windows_10_1803/
  3. how do I create a start up disk?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I create a start up disk?: how do I create a start up disk for a windows 10 desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-start-up-disk/2880443d-ffc5-4068-88bb-d5bff9f878d8
  4. How do I create a bootable windows 10 disk

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I create a bootable windows 10 disk: I set up a Hello PIN on my home computer and now I cannot even get into my computer. The forgot password just reverts right back to the log in screen. Ican't start my computer on soft mode and basically I am locked out of my computer and can't use it. Can I download a...
  5. how to Create windows 10 cumuliative update disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to Create windows 10 cumuliative update disk: How to create windows 10 cumuliative update disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-windows-10-cumuliative-update-disk/2868ec9a-b47d-4bc9-9824-8a3356bb6166
  6. how do i create two dynamic partitions using Windows 10 disk management?

how do i create two dynamic partitions using Windows 10 disk management?: I wish to have a second dynamic partition. What software for Windows 10 will allow me to perform this disk management operation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-two-dynamic-partitions-using/d405c33b-4bbe-4b78-bf4e-1e14374c5e52
  7. How to Create a Boot Disk in Windows 10

How to Create a Boot Disk in Windows 10: I know this should be easy but I haven't figured it out yet. I want to create a simple boot disk that will boot into Windows recovery. I tried in 'Backup and Restore (Windows 7)' and selected 'Create a system repair disk' but, it tells me there files needed to create a...
  8. How do I create a mirror disk?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I create a mirror disk?: I am trying to create a mirror disc, but the option to add a mirror is grayed out no matter what I try. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-create-a-mirror-disk/39879650-127b-41ff-8d18-3527e846a13c
  9. Manually Slipstreaming the KB4093105?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Manually Slipstreaming the KB4093105?: I always do this on desktop so make 3 folders on desktop: Sources, mount, package. Copy install.wim/install.esd to Sources Copy the KB to package Open Admin command and cd to Desktop. NOTE: You can copy and paste the commands below. Save some typing and avoid mistake....
  10. How to create a Windows 10 bootable install disk?

How to create a Windows 10 bootable install disk?: I've asked about this a long time ago. Several personal issue interfered with me getting computer work done. Now I'm starting a telecommuting job in a week, need to clean things up a bit. Just in case I have issues, I'd like to burn off a bootable Windows 10 that I downloaded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slipstream windows 10 iso

2. slipstream kb4512508

3. windows 10 1903 slipstream

4. slipstream windows 10 1903,
  5. slipstream windows 10 ,
  6. slipstream windows 10 drivers,
  7. windows 10 slipstream drivers,
  8. windows 10 ntlite slipstream,
  9. how do i create update slipstream dvd of windows 10?,
  10. how to slipstream with windows 10,
  11. create a slipstream disk windows 10