Windows 10: how do i create an win 10 repair disk to and dvd disk?it will only give me win 7

Discus and support how do i create an win 10 repair disk to and dvd disk?it will only give me win 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have win 10 64bit. I wanted to create repair disk like we did for win 7. but when I look it up to do a repair it goes to win 7. but I did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sweelassi, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Sweelassi Win User

how do i create an win 10 repair disk to and dvd disk?it will only give me win 7

Hi,

I have win 10 64bit. I wanted to create repair disk like we did for win 7. but when I look it up to do a repair it goes to win 7. but I did not upgrade to win 10. this is a new drive and new installation to win 10 home. so how can I do this? if I need to do a full recovery of my computer and make it like factory new; I wanted it on dvd disks. any help?

:)

Sweelassi, Jun 4, 2019

2. Can't Create System Repair Disk for Win 10

I upgraded for Win 7 to Win 10 last month and now I need to create a system repair disk to use in the event of total failure - I create a system image every week along with my backups.

I'm using the old Win 7 lookalike Control Panel->Backup and Restore (Win 7)->Create a system repair disc.

The first time through there was an 'unspecified error' and now I keep getting a message saying the disc isn't blank. I've both erased all the files and reformatted the disc. I've also used a second disc but the same problem occurs.

My computer is a Lenovo (I see from other posts there's been a general problem with Dell).

The Discs I use are Verbatim DVD+RW 4.7 GB. They worked fine with Win 7.

Any help much appreciated.

JohnMartinUK, Jun 4, 2019
  3. fclee Win User
    after upgrade to win 10 , i cannot create repair disk

Hi

Thanks

I have tried on using new 32gig sd card. And it still fail.

I tried to create using control panel-backup and restore-create a system repair disk

then

When the select drive comes out, there is none that is listed. So I cannot use the windows 7 method at all now.

so is it possible to create boot disk for win 10?

fclee, Jun 4, 2019
  4. how do i create an win 10 repair disk to and dvd disk?it will only give me win 7

Windows Repair Disk

I have recently upgraded my Win-7 to Win-10. Is there a reason why Win-10 will not allow me to create

a Windows Repair Disk? The error message indicates that the selected DVD is not blank. After doing the

recommended Erase function, and a complete format, the same error message is repeated. The same

problem occurs even with a new DVD Disk. Is there a work-around for this issue?

EugeneYonchak, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

how do i create an win 10 repair disk to and dvd disk?it will only give me win 7

1. how do i create an win 10 repair disk to and dvd disk?it will only give me win 7 - Similar Threads - create repair disk

2. hello i need syswow64 file for win 7 and only for win 7 not other version and give me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i need syswow64 file for win 7 and only for win 7 not other version and give me...: i dont know what should i write https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-syswow64-file-for-win-7-and-only-for/aa3b6c3d-cc5a-44c2-aa06-6932c4b5c123
  3. hello i need syswow64 file for win 7 and only for win 7 not other version and give me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello i need syswow64 file for win 7 and only for win 7 not other version and give me...: i dont know what should i write https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-syswow64-file-for-win-7-and-only-for/aa3b6c3d-cc5a-44c2-aa06-6932c4b5c123
  4. Need help -- Backup and Restore windows 7 OS is Win 10; create system repair disk fails

Need help -- Backup and Restore windows 7 OS is Win 10; create system repair disk fails: I have Dell Inspiron laptop N5110 and Dell Inspiron desktop - 3847; Original OS on both was Windows 7. I updated OS to Win 10 in Dec 2015. During Dec 2015; I created: 1 USB of Win 10 64-bit upgrade - to install upgrade to Win 10 on laptop 2 CD Win 10 64bit System Repair Disc...
  5. Need help -- Backup and Restore windows 7 OS is Win 10; create system repair disk fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help -- Backup and Restore windows 7 OS is Win 10; create system repair disk fails: I have Dell Inspiron laptop N5110 and Dell Inspiron desktop - 3847; Original OS on both was Windows 7. I updated OS to Win 10 in Dec 2015. During Dec 2015; I created: 1 USB of Win 10 64-bit upgrade - to install upgrade to Win 10 on laptop 2 CD Win 10 64bit System Repair Disc...
  6. Problem with Win 10 system repair disk or recovery disk

Problem with Win 10 system repair disk or recovery disk: I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give me regarding safety disks/usb. I have Windows 10 Home 64bit. It says ut is version 19042, 1502 I am trying to make a new up-to-date Windows system repair disk. My previous repair disk seems to boot up fine but the two brand new...
  7. New computer with Win 10 - How to install Win 7 with disk to replace

New computer with Win 10 - How to install Win 7 with disk to replace: New computer with Win 10 - How to install Win 7 with disk to replace Win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-with-win-10-how-to-install-win-7-with/d1fc2fc3-5532-4779-9b3d-58634aa19bf4
  8. Window 7 chkdsk on a win 10 disk

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Window 7 chkdsk on a win 10 disk: Because of how windows 10 does its chkdsk I prefer to use windows 7' chkdsk. Its more thorough. But is there any reason why I shouldnt run the windows 7 version on Win 10 disk? Doesnt chkdsk get its information from the registry/Index? 155771
  9. how create DVD disk

how create DVD disk: where does windows 10 have the DVD Maker app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-create-dvd-disk/a2d1eba0-167d-4c62-8b2d-6ac6d29fd498
  10. Win 10 System repair disk question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 System repair disk question: Since now I don't have install disks and I have 4 versions of Win 10 (Home 64 bit, Home 32 bit, Pro 64 bit and Pro 32 bit) do I need 4 versions of system repair disk or will one disk work on everything? Tks. 19120