Windows 10: How do i create checkbox in onenote for windows 10. I created that on Onenote for android...

Discus and support How do i create checkbox in onenote for windows 10. I created that on Onenote for android... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mazbeg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0qc00/how_do_i_create_checkbox_in_onenote_for_windows/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mazbeg, Jun 10, 2020.

1. /u/mazbeg Win User

How do i create checkbox in onenote for windows 10. I created that on Onenote for android...

/u/mazbeg, Jun 10, 2020
  2. caresrg Win User

Checkboxes in OneNote?

My checkboxes aren't showing up in OneNote on the WP7. Are they available? Are lists any good without them?

caresrg, Jun 10, 2020
  3. OneNote

The version of OneNote that runs on iPhone is not the same version that runs on windows phone and does not have exactly the same kind of options.

The version of OneNote that runs on windows phone 7 does not support checkboxes, so if you create a OneNote Notebook that includes notes with checkboxes and then sync it over to your phone, you will get the list with no checkboxes.

To learn more about the differences between the two version,
    see this article, "OneNote Mobile vs. OneNote Mobile"

Julie fka profjulie, Jun 10, 2020
  4. caresrg Win User

How do i create checkbox in onenote for windows 10. I created that on Onenote for android...

Checkboxes in OneNote?

I think I really just need Microsoft to improve OneNote on Windows Phone so that it supports the checkboxes created on my PC. I need a quick, convenient solution--checking boxes is that; editing text to put X's in isn't.

caresrg, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. How do i create checkbox in onenote for windows 10. I created that on Onenote for android... - Similar Threads - create checkbox onenote

2. OneNote Android font change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Android font change: How can i change the Android QuickNote font size in Android ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-android-font-change/af6b1ac4-e979-435f-bdaf-851171928e79
  3. OneNote Android font change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Android font change: How can i change the Android QuickNote font size in Android ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-android-font-change/af6b1ac4-e979-435f-bdaf-851171928e79
  4. Windows 10 OneNote created links not working in OneNote Online

Windows 10 OneNote created links not working in OneNote Online: The solution posted here: A fix for links not working in OneNote Online - Microsoft Community doesn't seem to work for Windows 10 OneNote created link which is accessed using OneNote online. Please let me know if there is a fix....
  5. how do i delete onenote

how do i delete onenote: how do I delete onenote https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-onenote/f0f84487-26a9-4312-accd-e8676d671381
  6. How do I swap icons for OneNote?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I swap icons for OneNote?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Joshmi3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5jlt7/how_do_i_swap_icons_for_onenote/
  7. Some notebooks created with OneNote 2010 won't open with OneNote 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Some notebooks created with OneNote 2010 won't open with OneNote 2016: Created several Notebooks using OneNote 2010. Moved to new laptop so downloaded free version of OneNote 2016 (not from Windows store). Some of the notebooks open, but when trying to open others, I get the message that I need Office 365 to view them. Why this inconsistent...
  8. Do more with OneNote for Android

in Windows 10 News
    Do more with OneNote for Android: In case you missed them, we’ve put together a list of features that have been added to OneNote for Android over the last few months. From more natural inking capabilities to right-to-left language support and search improvements, these features are all currently available so...
  9. OneNote will not allow me to create a new notebook

OneNote will not allow me to create a new notebook: Everytime I try to create a new notebook it thinks about it and then nothing happens. Also, my OneDrive has disappeared....
  10. Cortana fails to create note in OneNote

Cortana fails to create note in OneNote: HARDWARE: Tested with various including Surface Book, HP Envy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Book 12 OS: Windows 10 - 1803 APPS: Cortana & OneNote, all updates applied as of 8/4/2018 ISSUE: 1. Give Cortana the "new note" or "take a note" command 2. Dictate the text, e.g....