Windows 10: How do I crop a picture

Discus and support How do I crop a picture in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How di I crop a picture?/? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-crop-a-picture/26adc369-7db9-44d1-bbd7-88b34f408d71 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarioDi Giovanni1, Feb 7, 2019.

1. How do I crop a picture

How di I crop a picture?/?

:)

MarioDi Giovanni1, Feb 7, 2019
  2. kmw1018 Win User

Cropping pictures

I am new to Windows 10 and am trying to find the photo editor program. I take a lot of pictures and typically insert my memory card directly into the computer, move to a folder and crop that way. Any suggestions?

kmw1018, Feb 7, 2019
  3. cropping a picture

how do I crop picture for my background?

LisaEngland2, Feb 7, 2019
  4. How do I crop a picture

cropping a picture

Hello LisaEngland. You can crop a picture by going into paint or photos.

After you open a photo in Photos, go to Edit & Create then click the top option which has a cropping feature.

In paint, you just open a photo in Paint, then go to crop and edit it. Or you can go to re-size and re-size it to fit your monitors resolution.

Zackary Vanosdol, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

How do I crop a picture

1. How do I crop a picture - Similar Threads - crop picture

2. Why does my picture when cropped into circle turn into a polygon in Word 2019?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my picture when cropped into circle turn into a polygon in Word 2019?: When I insert a picture and crop it into a circle or hearts, or anything that is round it turns into a polygon shape. I do not know what settings did I change on my laptop or Word 2019....
  3. Why does my picture when cropped into circle turn into a polygon in Word 2019?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my picture when cropped into circle turn into a polygon in Word 2019?: When I insert a picture and crop it into a circle or hearts, or anything that is round it turns into a polygon shape. I do not know what settings did I change on my laptop or Word 2019....
  4. Why does my picture when cropped into circle turn into a polygon in Word 2019?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why can't I crop pictures and add filters all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I crop pictures and add filters all of a sudden?: So I'm making a Gacha Skit, and I needed to crop a picture and add a filter on it. I did that, and when I clicked "Save a copy" It showed up with an error message that read "Oops! We couldn't save that one." I tried it with a few more pictures in case the error message only...
  6. How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File

How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File: While waiting for a ballgame to start I thought I would bother someone else besides myself. Below is a random (free to use) female model I pulled off of Google Images. [img] My image viewer of choice is FSViewer. When I hit the plus symbol on my keyboard three times the...
  7. Windows background changed to a cropped picture of browser (google logo) while League of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows background changed to a cropped picture of browser (google logo) while League of...: It's an oddly specific title, but I just want to make sure I haven't been hacked. With all this new technology about DeepFake face swaps, I think its natural to be a little paranoid. Anyways, here's the story. I'm playing League of Legends (LoL), then suddenly my game...
  8. picture cropping

picture cropping: I am running Windows 10. How do I edit/crop a picture to make it a 4x6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-cropping/37591c04-d8ed-4912-851e-4591937bece4
  9. Suddenly, I am not able to crop or alter pictures in any way.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly, I am not able to crop or alter pictures in any way.: Hello All, I HOPE someone out there will be able to provide a little guidance and knowledge. When it comes to computers, I will be the first to admit, I am Dumb. After uploading pictures, I have always been able to refine them. Cropping. Color adjust, etc... Not...
  10. cropping a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    cropping a picture: how do I crop picture for my background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/cropping-a-picture/a3c13a35-9b8c-4fb8-9cd8-671abe22dda1