Windows 10: How do I cut a photo from "photos" and paste it in a word document?

Discus and support How do I cut a photo from "photos" and paste it in a word document? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to take one of my photos and paste it to a "word file"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardWeltyQR, Jun 26, 2020.

1. How do I cut a photo from "photos" and paste it in a word document?

I want to take one of my photos and paste it to a "word file"

:)

RichardWeltyQR, Jun 26, 2020

2. windows 10 cut and paste photos from folders

Hi,

If you are referring to the option "cut and paste photos" in photo gallery.

There is no option to cut and paste photos to folders using photo gallery or photo app.

But you can right click on the photo, copy the photo and paste it on other folder. once you done, you can delete the photo from the photo gallery.

If you want to cut and paste photos from one folder to another, follow the steps below.

- Right click on the photo and select 'cut'.

- Go to the location were you want to paste, right click and select paste.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 26, 2020
  3. How to cut and paste photos from the photo app into the folders on Windows 10.

Original Title: Photos App

How do I get my photos from the photos app and into my pictures folders under My computer? I've managed to create folders in My computer to organize my photos and copy them from the photo app into the folders, but they are somehow linked to the photo app.
    I cannot delete them from the photo app without having them also be deleted from the folders. I want to cut and paste, not copy. How do I do this?

KathrynBeers, Jun 26, 2020
  4. VBH226 Win User

How do I cut a photo from "photos" and paste it in a word document?

Cut & Pasting Photos

Has anyone figured out how to cut & paste in Windows 10? I have a set of photos in a folder on my desktop and had no problem cutting and pasting from that or any other folder in WIndows 7. Now, all it does is paste the photo ID number, I.E. DSC12345.jpg.
    Nothing else appears. Should would be nice for a resolution, and one easier to find than fishing through all the MS vague answers!!!

VBH226, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

How do I cut a photo from "photos" and paste it in a word document?

1. How do I cut a photo from "photos" and paste it in a word document? - Similar Threads - cut photo photos

2. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  3. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  4. How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?: I use an IPhone to take about 200 photos every couple of days. I have the option for ICloud turned off so the photos are not there. I usually take the photos from the phone and directly put them on to my computer using a cord. And once I do that the photos are usually not on...
  5. How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?

How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?: I use an IPhone to take about 200 photos every couple of days. I have the option for ICloud turned off so the photos are not there. I usually take the photos from the phone and directly put them on to my computer using a cord. And once I do that the photos are usually not on...
  6. How can I recover the photos that I have lost while I cut the photos from the mobile and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover the photos that I have lost while I cut the photos from the mobile and...: Hi one and all,I tried transferring nearly a thousand photos from my android mobile to pc using cut and paste method. First I connected my mobile to the pc using an usb cable. And then I cut the photos from the mobile to a folder in my pc directly. But I lost many photos and...
  7. In windows 11, how to cut and paste photos from one folder to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11, how to cut and paste photos from one folder to another: How do I cut and paste photos from one folder to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-how-to-cut-and-paste-photos-from-one/0a92c770-f816-4e74-ae5f-2d128fb84c34
  8. In windows 11, how to cut and paste photos from one folder to another

In windows 11, how to cut and paste photos from one folder to another: How do I cut and paste photos from one folder to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-how-to-cut-and-paste-photos-from-one/0a92c770-f816-4e74-ae5f-2d128fb84c34
  9. MINIMISING WORD DOCUMENTS TO CUT AND PASTE

in Windows 10 Customization
    MINIMISING WORD DOCUMENTS TO CUT AND PASTE: I'm new to Windows 10, Have tried to avoid to be honest. And my worst fears are confirmed, Its not user friendly. However, I need to use it so can someone help, I am trying to minimize word documents so I can cut and paste from one to the other so I need them minimized...
  10. Cutting and pasting in word

Cutting and pasting in word: When I cut text in word it is not there when I want to paste it. I can copy and paste but then need to go back and delete the text I've just copied. I've had windows 10 since April and I'm sure I've been able to do it before but I can't today. I've gone through the advanced...