Windows 10: How do I darken the print on my computer. It is difficult to read.

Discus and support How do I darken the print on my computer. It is difficult to read. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I darken the print on my computer. It is difficult to read.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarlGarner1, Sep 24, 2019.

1. How do I darken the print on my computer. It is difficult to read.

How do I darken the print on my computer. It is difficult to read.

:)

CarlGarner1, Sep 24, 2019

2. darken print

How to darken print on screen

JanetChristoff, Sep 24, 2019
  3. BeauPeepe Win User
    Darken text in Windows 10

How do I darken text in Windows10?

It is much lighter than in previous versions of Windows... thus very difficult to read!

BeauPeepe, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Ches931 Win User

Is it possible to darken/intensify print in Windows Live Mail/

Is it possible to darken/intensify print in Windows Live Mail?

Ches931, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I darken the print on my computer. It is difficult to read. - Similar Threads - darken print computer

2. How do I darken the words/lettering on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I darken the words/lettering on desktop ?: How do I darken the words on desktop ? PERMABENTLY. Win 10 . My lettering is too light , hard to read. Solutions I've read don't describe fundamentally and NOT for Win 10. One Micro answer was WAY over my head not sure where it started and others didn't describe for Win 10,...
  3. How do I darken the words/lettering on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I darken the words/lettering on desktop ?: How do I darken the words on desktop ? PERMABENTLY. Win 10 . My lettering is too light , hard to read. Solutions I've read don't describe fundamentally and NOT for Win 10. One Micro answer was WAY over my head not sure where it started and others didn't describe for Win 10,...
  4. How do I darken the words/lettering on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. darken gray print on display

darken gray print on display: How do I make gray print darker on my Windows 10 Dell laptop display screen...NOT printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/darken-gray-print-on-display/f5927294-e455-49e6-9f90-56817a1066ba
  6. how do I darken text

how do I darken text: How do I darken text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-darken-text/8762da35-01ad-4830-af32-dbe5783165ca
  7. Font size is to small (difficult to read)

Font size is to small (difficult to read): In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6 pt font??? For example In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6...
  8. Words on screen too difficult to read

in Windows 10 Support
    Words on screen too difficult to read: Often, I have great difficulty reading words and sentences on my PC. The letters are too light and often difficult or impossible to see. I've tried both light and dark modes, but neither makes much difference. I've also tried display settings but nothing helps. Is there any...
  9. How can I darken the lettering on my computer?It's extremely hard to read the different...

How can I darken the lettering on my computer?It's extremely hard to read the different...: Hello, I've just bought a small Dell laptop and it has Windows 10 as it's OS. My desktop uses 8.1, but I'm not familiar with all the different settings on the laptop such as darkening the words and letters that appear on it. Can anyone help me? Thank you...
  10. darken print

darken print: How to darken print on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/darken-print/9a5e6328-84bf-4dba-866c-f3a50fbb8d82

Users found this page by searching for:

1. font darker on screen

2. pc fonts are dim on screen

3. darken print display

4. how to make print darker on screen,
  5. darken fonts windows 10,
  6. how to print black darker on win 10,
  7. how to darken fonts windows 10,
  8. darken typeface,
  9. Make on screen fonts darker,
  10. darken print on computer,
  11. how to darken the print on computer screen,