Windows 10: How do I delete a background picture

Discus and support How do I delete a background picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having trouble deleting a background picture, especially the ugly taxi picture. Any help would be appreciated. I am using Windows 10 Pro with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Donald Hollingsworth, Mar 7, 2021.

1. How do I delete a background picture

I am having trouble deleting a background picture, especially the ugly taxi picture. Any help would be appreciated.

I am using Windows 10 Pro with the latest updates & with a 10th generation i5 processor.

Donald

:)

Donald Hollingsworth, Mar 7, 2021

2. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 7, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    how can I delete a background picture?

Hi ICG01

Open a folder of pictures, right click any image and choose 'Set as Desktop Background'

If you mean to delete a background picture from the small thumbnails of backgrounds in the Settings App, then do the above a few times and that background will be removed form that list . ..

DaveM121, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

How do I delete a background picture

Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

How do I delete a background picture

1. How do I delete a background picture - Similar Threads - delete background picture

2. Look for the deleted background pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Look for the deleted background pictures.: I have two devices and my background pictures are stored in device A. They are synced to device B. I accidentally deleted all of them in device A in the process of reinstalling my Windows, but I can still see those backgrounds in device B when I use it. I can only see my...
  3. Look for the deleted background pictures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Look for the deleted background pictures.: I have two devices and my background pictures are stored in device A. They are synced to device B. I accidentally deleted all of them in device A in the process of reinstalling my Windows, but I can still see those backgrounds in device B when I use it. I can only see my...
  4. Look for the deleted background pictures.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do I place 4 pictures on my desktop background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I place 4 pictures on my desktop background: how do I place 4 pictures on my desktop background https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-place-4-pictures-on-my-desktop-background/90cc429e-5707-4e23-862f-780cb86a96ed
  6. How do I create a background picture slideshow?

How do I create a background picture slideshow?: How do I create a background picture slideshow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-background-picture-slideshow/3632d909-d655-44e8-b45d-9ce69baa456b
  7. how do I delete a photo off background choose your picture choices

how do I delete a photo off background choose your picture choices: how do I delete a photo off background choose your picture choices. Under settings personalization for background, I accidently clicked on a photo while browsing for a photo to use as my background. Now that photo is being displayed as a choice. I want to remove it so it...
  8. how can I delete a background picture?

how can I delete a background picture?: Need to delete a background picture. how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-a-background-picture/4b38c5bb-5689-44e0-9bd8-954c63a846f4
  9. Deleting Background Pictures

Deleting Background Pictures: Hi, I have a picture in my background that I want to remove. If I go browse - it's not there, If I select the picture in "choose your picture" - it's there How do I remove it totally?...
  10. How do I turn off the background picture at startup?

How do I turn off the background picture at startup?: I'm running Win 10 home v10.0.17134. When I boot and get the login page, there is a background picture, which changes periodically and has questions on it. I do not want this. All I want to do is log in. How can I turn off this background picture?...