Windows 10: How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?

Discus and support How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Microsoft account from a previous workplace on my Windows 10 PC. I no longer have access to this account as it has been disabled. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ScottMarley, Sep 23, 2020.

1. How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?

Hi, I have a Microsoft account from a previous workplace on my Windows 10 PC. I no longer have access to this account as it has been disabled. How do I remove it from Windows? When I go to Settings -> Accounts, the only option I'm presented with for this account is 'Manage'. When I click on this, I can't do anything without signing into this account, which I can't do as the account has been disabled.

How do I delete it from my system?

:)

ScottMarley, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 23, 2020
  4. mafia97 Win User

How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?

1. How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC? - Similar Threads - delete disabled Microsoft

2. How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?: In the old thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-disabled-microsoft-work-account/7731dcfe-f4cf-4424-9c41-84d3037604f4the answer to "How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?" was to use the built-in-to-Windows-10...
  3. How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?: In the old thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-disabled-microsoft-work-account/7731dcfe-f4cf-4424-9c41-84d3037604f4the answer to "How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?" was to use the built-in-to-Windows-10...
  4. How do I delete a disabled Microsoft work account from my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to delete a disabled previous work account from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete a disabled previous work account from my PC?: Hi, I have a Microsoft account from a previous workplace on my Windows 10 PC. I no longer have access to this account as it has been disabled. How do I remove it from Windows? When I go to Settings -> Accounts, the only option I'm presented with for this account is 'Manage'....
  6. How to delete a disabled previous work account from my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete a disabled previous work account from my PC?: Hi, I have a Microsoft account from a previous workplace on my Windows 10 PC. I no longer have access to this account as it has been disabled. How do I remove it from Windows? When I go to Settings -> Accounts, the only option I'm presented with for this account is 'Manage'....
  7. How to delete a disabled previous work account from my PC?

8. How do I delete my Microsoft account from my pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete my Microsoft account from my pc?: I’ve seen videos on how to do it but they either don’t work or involve making a local account to delete it submitted by /u/nuke-no0dle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8dush/how_do_i_delete_my_microsoft_account_from_my_pc/
  9. How do I delete my Microsoft account?

How do I delete my Microsoft account?: I never intentionally use this account. I do not know how it got created. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-microsoft-account/2b522c38-85fd-4311-b8ee-61738311a97c
  10. How do I delete my Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I delete my Microsoft account.: Can someone please help me? I don't want it. When I brought my laptop it asked me for all my info. I freaked out when it wanted my password, and changed to using this stupid pin that it had asked me to setup. Now Microsoft knows all about me. My name, DOB, phone, email,...