Windows 10: How do i delete a downloaded file that is taking space in my C drive? gears of war 4.........

Discus and support How do i delete a downloaded file that is taking space in my C drive? gears of war 4......... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i downloaded gears of war 4 on my C drive but the download got stuck in 100 GB and wanted to download it again but pervious download is taking up my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChiranB, Dec 21, 2018.

1. ChiranB Win User

How do i delete a downloaded file that is taking space in my C drive? gears of war 4.........

So i downloaded gears of war 4 on my C drive but the download got stuck in 100 GB and wanted to download it again but pervious download is taking up my C drive space. how do i remove or clear my C drive of gears of war 4 downloaded file? I cleared cache of window store but still it saying that i have this amount -- of space in my C drive.

:)

ChiranB, Dec 21, 2018

2. Gears of War 4 download problem with PC storage

Hi. I want to download Gears of War 4 but I do not have enough space. The real problem is that I deleted a lot of stuff to play it and when it was 85ish percent down, it said their was an error. Download ended and I guessed that it deleted those files.
    I want to try to download it again but it says I do not have enough space to do so. I looked at my storage and it said I have 164 GB of apps & games space used up. There is nothing from the last time I tried to install Gears of War 4 and there really should
    be a lot more space on my PC. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do? Thanks.

StephenSchilling_292, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Gears of War 4

I have had Gears of War 4 installed on my pc for some time now and i recently had to do a system refresh but kept all of my files, the game is still taking up space in my hard drive yet i have to download the whole thing again? Is there any way for it
    to find existing files?

NoahHorner, Dec 21, 2018
  4. How do i delete a downloaded file that is taking space in my C drive? gears of war 4.........

how to download gears of war 4?

Hi Charis,

We suggest that you directly contact the Software Developers
    to download the game (Gears of War 4) and for them to check on the system requirements and its compatibility to your PC.

Have a great day!

Barbara Cue, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

How do i delete a downloaded file that is taking space in my C drive? gears of war 4.........

1. How do i delete a downloaded file that is taking space in my C drive? gears of war 4......... - Similar Threads - delete downloaded file

2. How to reinstall Gears of war 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall Gears of war 4: I'm trying to reinstall gears of war 4 using windows PowerShell so I don't have to redownload it. I had to reinstall windows so it's not registered anymore, but all 133GB's are on my other HDD from last install. So it's sitting on......
  3. How to reinstall Gears of war 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to reinstall Gears of war 4: I'm trying to reinstall gears of war 4 using windows PowerShell so I don't have to redownload it. I had to reinstall windows so it's not registered anymore, but all 133GB's are on my other HDD from last install. So it's sitting on......
  4. GEARS OF WAR 4 TAKING UP SPACE AFTER UNINSTALL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GEARS OF WAR 4 TAKING UP SPACE AFTER UNINSTALL: Ok, so this is the first time i have installed a game from the microsoft store on pc! I installed gears of war 4 and it kept failing to download, i installed it to drive D for 130 gb and it took up around 50-60gb on C-drive as well. I decided to uninstall the game imedediatly...
  5. Gears of War 4

Gears of War 4: I'm pretty sure it isn't my internet because for 98 gigs, I was downloading at 80 mb/s, now it just says "downloading" and there's no download speed that shows. Can anyone help me fix this please? I really just wanna play Gears of War 4....
  6. Gears of war 4

Gears of war 4: gears of war 4 is taking forever to install. the size of the game said it would be around 130 gigs but so far its downloaded 244 gigs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/556d24e0-c7d0-4cbc-aff1-e1169530909f"
  7. Gears of War 4 download not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 download not working: I recently got a new pc and wanted to play some gears of war 4 i had not played in awhile. I went to the Microsoft store to re download it and nothing happens. I get no error prompts or anything. I click install and nothing happens. I dont remember having this issue whenever...
  8. Gears of War 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4: Hi today I get an issue with the game. After the launch I get the[IMG] After OK, app closing I install it today and first 3 launching was fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/075f823f-fb1b-4240-b180-fab38b18a15c
  9. How long is it going to take to fix Gears of War 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long is it going to take to fix Gears of War 4: Once again the game does not work. After purchasing for nearly 100 dollars this game has yet to work properly. There is constant tearing and artifacts during networked gameplay. What is the problem? Game keeps crashing on startup. This is a known issue. Quit telling to...
  10. Gears of war 4 downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war 4 downloading: Hey so i just bought gears of war 4 for pc right, and at first the download file was 130 Gb and then it failed so i tried it again and then the file size was 201 Gb but i didnt think anything of it so i let it keep downloading. It failed again but thought i'd try it one more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears of war protected delete file

2. i downloaded a game from the microsoft store and cancelled the installation yet it took up storage space

3. how do i delete gears 4

4. gears 5 still taking up space on drive after uninstall,
  5. i deleted gears of war 4 but the space didnt delete\,
  6. gears of war 4 save files c drive,
  7. how c drive taking so much space after downloading game from microsoft store,
  8. delete gears 4 taking up space